Forum about Teacher ads
- Optional filter -
Text search :
Your school hasn't got its own website yet ? Click here to create one
It's easy, it's free! [advantages]  -  [help]

modify delete 116193 - from Troy (Japan) - 2017-05-25
: "Great kids looking to use their English!"

Hi!
I have an English school in Kagoshima, Japan. I have students age 6-18 who would like the chance to make what they are learning real. My plan is to help the students write the letters in class, and then help the kids read them when the responses arrive.

We have a world learning area in the classroom and kids love little quizzes about different cultures. An international friend would blow their mind!

Please let me know if anyone is interested.
Troy

116193 -
modify delete 122830 - Reply from Aubrey (USA) - 2018-08-16

I have a 16 year old niece that is home schooled that is very interested in having a pen pal. Please let me know if it is something that you can have.

116193 -
modify delete 120622 - Reply from Stefanie (USA) - 2018-01-24

I am a homeschooler with the following ages 4,6,7,12 and 15. Looking for snail mail pen pals.

116193 -
modify delete 119961 - Reply from Kate-Lilly (Great Britain) - 2017-11-23

Hey Troy!...
I am studying Japanese in Coventry, England.
As I am approaching GCSE level I would like to extend my learning and have a penpal from Japan - I feel it would be a great opportunity to learn and have a friend abroad!
I am 15 and have other friends who may be interested (all 14 and 15).
Looking forward to hearing back from you!
Many thanks...
Katie-Lilly!

116193 -
modify delete 119540 - Reply from Esin (Turkey) - 2017-11-01

Hi, Troy
I'm an English language teacher in Turkey . I have a class of 26 students aged 9-10-11. They are very motivated and keen on learning English. We live in Bandırma , Balıkesir . If your students are about my students' age, let me know as soon as possible. We are looking forward to finding friends to exchange letters and postcards.
Love, Esin

116193 -
modify delete 119195 - Reply from Jaunet (France) - 2017-10-14

I want to find Japanese correspondents for my class. We are 20 students of 7 and 8 years old. To exchange individual letters in English. Collective emails to exchange about our cultures: texts, photos, videos. I love Japanese culture and wish to make it known to my students. I practiced karate, and I practice the yoseikan budo. Thank you for your reply.

116193 -
modify delete 118306 - Reply from Judy (Taiwan) - 2017-09-14

Dear Troy,
We are year 7 and 8 students from Taiwan who are interested in practicing English through webcam or letters. Our language exchange plan is to write about eco-school, farm produce, environment, food problem, food bank, famine, refugee problem, and so on. Would you be interested in? I am looking forward to your response. Thank you.
Judy

116193 -
modify delete 118068 - Reply from Bianca (New Zealand) - 2017-09-07

Hello,
I'm 15 and have a large interest in Japan and am looking to increase my knowledge in day to day life in Japan. If you are still looking for pen pals I would love to teach others about New Zealand and learn about other cultures as well!

116193 -
modify delete 118028 - Reply from Lydia (USA) - 2017-09-06

Hello,

I have two children ages 12 and 10 who are looking for pen pals. Both children are very interested in Japanese culture and language. Please let me know if you are interested in connecting with my children.

Thank you,
Lydia

116193 -
modify delete 116870 - Reply from Célia (France) - 2017-07-21

Hello,
I don't know if you're still looking for a class to match but hopefully! I am a teacher in a small school near Tours, France. I have 24 students aged 7 to 8 years. We will be working on Japan this year, to discover another culture and another country. Correspondence with your class would be an unforgettable experience.
Tell me if you're still interested, thanks in advance.

116193 -
modify delete 116553 - Reply from anne-marie (France) - 2017-07-02

Hello, I'm a teacher in the west of Fance (Vendée). My pupils are 8 years old. For the next scholar year 2017-2018 we'd like exchange in english about our life and our country(school, city,family, sports, leisure, holidays...)with letters and photos, and learn about yours.
If you're interested, please, answer me !
I'm passionate about Japan (I studied japanese for 2 years when I was a sixth-form student, it was a long long time ago !)and I'll be very happy that my pupils correspond with yours.

116193 -
modify delete 116351 - Reply from Natalie (USA) - 2017-06-15

HI!
My son is 9 years old and would love a pen pal in another country. He likes to draw, learn about animals and wildlife and just started Tae-kwon-do recently. We home school, which makes it harder to find a pen pal, since a lot of them are organized through their schools... I hope to hear back soon! Thanks!

116193 -
modify delete 116279 - Reply from Lori (Canada) - 2017-06-05

Hello, We are studying Japan and would like pen pals that could help us learn more about thier culture. We would need a response right away though, so that the letters can go out before the end of the school year!
Thanks,
Lori

116193 -
modify delete 116212 - Reply from Kinga (Poland) - 2017-05-27

Hi I am Polish teacher. My students are 14-16. They like English.
My email is kpiechaczek@go2.pl

Forum about Teacher ads - (c) Etudiants du Monde / Students of the World
if any remark / question, please contact the webmaster:

https://StudentsOfTheWorld.info