Forum about Teacher ads
- Optional filter -
Text search :
Your school hasn't got its own website yet ? Click here to create one
It's easy, it's free! [advantages]  -  [help]

modify delete 117028 - from Barry (Japan) - 2017-08-02
: "Japanese Elementary School Seeking Penpals"

Hi,

I'm an American-born English teacher at a Japanese elementary school in Okinawa. Our school's English club has roughly 25 English-loving students, ranging from 3rd to 6th graders (but mostly 3rd and 4th graders), who would like to exchange letters (not emails) with English-speaking penpals. Incidentally, I would help my students revise their letters for readability and proper grammar. This is a wonderful opportunity for your students to learn about a thriving culture thousands of years old, while refining their writing skills and making new friends. If you and your students are interested, please email me. We would like to start the penpal program in mid-September.

117028 -
modify delete 130086 - Reply from Laurie (USA) - 2022-07-13

Hi there,

My gifted classes at Varner Elementary in Powder Springs Georgia are studying Japan our first semester. We start school on August 1st and are ready to get started getting to learn more about your culture. We would love to be pen pals.......my students range from 1st grade to 5th grade. Please let me know if you are interested...

Varner Elementary
4761 Gaydon Road
Powder Springs, GA 30127
laurie.mendenhall@cobbk12.org
Laurie Mendenhall - Gifted Teacher

117028 -
modify delete 126504 - Reply from Carrie (USA) - 2019-09-16

I'm a 4th grade teacher in a small Catholic school in Colby, Kansas, USA and I have a class of 7 children: 6 girls and 1 boy, although we might be getting 2 more boys in January. Their ages range from 9-11 years old. We are very interested in becoming pen pals with children in Japan! As soon as I suggested (and explained) becoming pen pals with kids from other countries, they began writing their letters and thinking of questions to ask! LOL. We are hoping to send small gifts for your kids with our letters, and perhaps some treats around Christmas in a "care package." I hope you think our kids would be a good match for each other, because we are excited to meet you!

117028 -
modify delete 124100 - Reply from Soza (Greece) - 2018-10-04

Hello
My name is Soza and I am the owner of a private school for foreign languages in Greece. I have some students from A1 to B1 level who would be willing to collaborate with your students for a penpal project.
Please let me know if you are interested
With kind regards
Soza

117028 -
modify delete 121400 - Reply from Stacey (USA) - 2018-05-04

I have a very bright student with Autism who adores maps and wants to travel the world. He would like to have a pen pal in Japan. He will be in 4th grade the coming school term 2018. He is a bright spot and a wonderfully curious student who doesn't make friends so easily and would like to write actual letters to a boy his age in Japan. You may contact me at:
Stacey Kindred
155 Riverview Road
Irvine, KY 40336

I will see that he gets the letters and he will respond. Thank you!

117028 -
modify delete 118650 - Reply from Jan (USA) - 2017-09-25

I have a class of 20 3rd graders who would like to write to students in another country.
Please contact me. We would like to start this week.
janpen6@hotmail.com

117028 -
modify delete 118410 - Reply from Whilhelmina (India) - 2017-09-17

We are interested as India too has a very rich culture our students here are very fluent in English as they participate in International Exams from the British Council.

117028 -
modify delete 117457 - Reply from June (France) - 2017-08-20

Hello, I am a French student who would like to speak Japanese. Unfortunately I have difficulties in English

117028 -
modify delete 117180 - Reply from Cécile (France) - 2017-08-09

Hello!!
I am very interesting!! And I m want to learn about Japan culture!!
From September I will have a class of 25 students of 10/11 years old. I am looking for a class with which to correspond in writing to penpal in English. They are English beginner...
It would be a pleasure that you respond favorably to my request
best regards

117028 -
modify delete 117153 - Reply from Ania (Poland) - 2017-08-07

My email address is anulek2006@wp.pl, there is lack of one letter in the email address attached to the message hereunder.

117028 -
modify delete 117152 - Reply from Ania (Poland) - 2017-08-07

Hi Barry,
I am the form tutor and at the same time English teacher to the group of kids born in 2005. They love exchanging letters, postcards, magnets and other small souvenirs with their peers from other countries. We have good experience being penpals with the kids from Europe and the USA, so why not start with beautiful and interesting Japan. We start our schoolyear on 4th September. Hope to hear from you soon.

Forum about Teacher ads - (c) Etudiants du Monde / Students of the World
if any remark / question, please contact the webmaster:

https://StudentsOfTheWorld.info