Forum about Teacher ads
- Optional filter -
Text search :
Your school hasn't got its own website yet ? Click here to create one
It's easy, it's free! [advantages]  -  [help]

modify delete 118016 - from Simon (French Polynesia) - 2017-09-05
: "Looking for penpals for students aged 12 to 14."

Hi,
I live in French Polynesia and I teach English to pupils aged 12-14 in a school situated on a small island near Bora-Bora. I am looking for penpals in the US, UK or any other English speaking country for my students (preferably snail mail) to talk about everyday life, activities and other subjects.
Let me know if you are interested.
Thank you for your answer.

118016 -
modify delete 124605 - Reply from DANIELA (Italy) - 2018-11-06

Bonjour, je suis une enseignante de Français dans un collège de la province de Rome (14Km). j'aimerais faire faire de la correspondence à mes élèves de 13 ans pour pratiquer la langue et se mettre en rapport avec l'étranger. Les thèmes sont les présentations, les loisirs mais aussi des curiosités diverses. Cette année notre école a comme projet: "les droits de l'homme". Je voudrais plonger les élèves dans l'histoire de la peine de mort, ou bien parler des personnages qui ont lutté pour son abolition.
Si vous etes intéressés nous seront heureux,
merci et bonne journée
Daniela

118016 -
modify delete 124242 - Reply from Simon (French Polynesia) - 2018-10-11

Hi Debbie,
Yes, I am still looking for penpals for my students.
Please, contact me for more information at:
simonlaclusaz@hotmail.com
Thank you.

118016 -
modify delete 124239 - Reply from Deborah (USA) - 2018-10-11

Hello. Any chance you are still looking for a pen pal for your students?

Debbie

118016 -
modify delete 120500 - Reply from mandy (Alaska (USA)) - 2018-01-13

Hi im 36 from small town in alaska i have two kids 7 and 8 i would love to corrispond with you we are wanting to travelle to the island and i would love to teach there. We are fisherman and love the wild you could send me mail and i could send to you idont check email much my adress is mandy wood
po box 1924
Petersburg, AK

118016 -
modify delete 120387 - Reply from Victoria Parker (USA) - 2018-01-03

Hello,

I have started a PEN PAL club at the middle school I work at in Hemet, Ca in the USA. I have between 8 and 12 students each week ready and willing to write letters. Let me know if you still have an interest. My students are in 6th to 8th grade and ages are between 11-14. Please let me know if your interested in snail mail writing back and fourth between our students.

Thank you,
Victoria

118016 -
modify delete 119708 - Reply from Talia (Belgium) - 2017-11-09

Hello!

I am a native english speaker, arriving in Tahiti early feb. I'm looking to teach english, do you think you could help? I would love to come and talk to your students.

Let me know!

Talia

118016 -
modify delete 118017 - Reply from Kinga (Poland) - 2017-09-05

Hi, we are a school from Poland but my students are learning English. They are really nice and friendly. They took part in Erasmus etc. Let me know if you are into
my skype is kinga.piechaczek

Forum about Teacher ads - (c) Etudiants du Monde / Students of the World
if any remark / question, please contact the webmaster:

https://StudentsOfTheWorld.info