Forum about Teacher ads
- Optional filter -
Text search :
Your school hasn't got its own website yet ? Click here to create one
It's easy, it's free! [advantages]  -  [help]

modify delete 118172 - from Eleni (Greece) - 2017-09-10
: "Students exchanging letters and/or Christmas cards"

Hello!
I am an English teacher from Athens Greece.
I teach students from many different levels at our private school.

I have two amazing groups of pupils (aged 13 - 14 and 17 - 18) that would love to exchange letters and cards in English with schools in Europe. We are interested in exploring topics such as family, schools, cultural differences, food, customs, favourite artists, holiday traditions and we are open to other suggestions as well.

I also teach primary school students aged 6 - 8 but we will only be interested in exchanging Christmas cards and drawings because we barely get to learn the alphabet and some phrases at that level.

All in all, I wholeheartedly believe that our students will most certainly mutually benefit from such an endeavor.

Don’t hesitate to contact me at eioannou.ioan@gmail.com, I would be very happy to work with you.
Kind regards,
Eleni

118172 -
modify delete 121236 - Reply from Marc (France) - 2018-04-06

Chers collègues
Professeur ad'anglais dans un lycée public de Blois, France et amoureux de la Grèce et de la langue grecque, je souhaiterais proposer un club 'Grec Moderne' dans celui-ci. J'ai étudié le grec moderne à l'Université de lille pendant deux ans, je voyage souvent en Grèce et je maîtrise donc les rudiments de la langue.
J'aimerais travailler avec des collègues grecs et donc trouver un lycée qui accepterait d'être jumelé avec nous.
Cordialement,
M. Marc Boime

118172 -
modify delete 119021 - Reply from Asta (Lithuania) - 2017-10-07

Eleni, have you already established your correspondence? If you still need more 17-18 year old friends, write to me( astakutai@yahoo.com). Asta. Lithuania

118172 -
modify delete 118904 - Reply from Hande (Turkey) - 2017-10-03

Hello. My name is Hande. I am an English teacher from Turkey. I am looking for some penfriends for my students. They are 14-16 years old. They want to write letters. ıf you are interested please contact me. My e-mail address is:handebilen87@hotmail.com

118172 -
modify delete 118673 - Reply from Jane (Malaysia) - 2017-09-26

Hi Eleni,

I'm teaching students in a private school who are between 13 and 15 years of age. I'd like for them to exchange letters (snail mail, preferably) with their peers from other countries so they can improve their writing skills while at the same time learning about life in another country.

My students have different levels of English proficiency so I am hoping that having friends to write to will trigger their interest in learning to use English better. I am in the midst of having them write introduction letters, so if you are interested, I can send those out within the next couple of weeks. I have 3 girls and 11 boys in my class.

I hope that you will be able to set something up with one of your classes! Thank you,
Jane

118172 -
modify delete 118514 - Reply from Marlène (France) - 2017-09-20

Hello !
I'm a teacher from France. My students are 6-8 old years.
I'm interesting to exchange Christmas cards...
Thank you,
Marlène

118172 -
modify delete 118177 - Reply from Agnes (Poland) - 2017-09-10

Hi,
I've been using this website for a long time, My students have been writing to others from Canada, Italy, Spain. We love writing traditional lettters and getting to know other cultures. I love Greece on holiday. I've been ther twice. If you want to have a group of students from Poland, write to me. I have students aged 11, 12, 13, 14 and also younger - aged 8-9 who can send Christmas wishes. I am waiting for your answer. Take care,
Agnes

Forum about Teacher ads - (c) Etudiants du Monde / Students of the World
if any remark / question, please contact the webmaster:

https://StudentsOfTheWorld.info