Forum about Teacher ads
- Optional filter -
Text search :
Your school hasn't got its own website yet ? Click here to create one
It's easy, it's free! [advantages]  -  [help]

modify delete 118391 - from Caroline (Great Britain) - 2017-09-16
: "English-French pen-pals"

Hello everybody !

My name is Caroline, I am the English teacher of 8 kids aged 9-10 and 12 kids aged 7-8, in a small Catholic school in Brittany, on the west coast of France.

I think it would be interesting to link up with one or two English classes who study French at school.

We could send pictures, talk about our daily routine, and if they want to, our kids could have their own pen-pal ! I have so many good memories of the US pen-friends I had when I was young, it was very helpful !

I don't teach religion, so it doesn't matter if you are in private or public school.

If you are interested, please let me know.

Thank you,
Kind regards,
Caroline.

118391 -
modify delete 126464 - Reply from Lisa (USA) - 2019-09-12

Hi Caroline! I teach at a private school in North Carolina in the US. I teach 8 kids writing who are all around 8-10 years old. We don't know any French, but would love to write back and forth in English. Let me know if you are interested. This is my first time trying to do pen pals.

Thanks!
Lisa

118391 -
modify delete 120373 - Reply from Marie (France) - 2017-12-31

WELCOME A FRENCH TUTOR AT HOME DURING HOLIDAYS 2018

Hello,
I'm Marie, 23, I'm French and I teach English to kids in schools. I speak English fluently, I'm looking for a British/Irish family who would like to welcome me at their home for a short time in exchange for personalized French lessons I could teach to any member of the family, children or adults. I can teach with books as well as games, for a French exam or for a job, or merely for pleasure of learning french language and culture.

I'm serious and reliable, I can give you a CV and letter of application if need be. I took part in different cultural exchanges. I stayed 1 month in an American family last year to teach French to young kids through games playing, songs, or animated cartoons. It was a wonderful experience for both parties.

I'm free next year on summer holidays (July, August 2018). I can stay 1 week/ 2 weeks...

If you're a nice family looking for a French tutor in exchange for free room and board, I would be happy to help ! :)

please contact me!

118391 -
modify delete 120099 - Reply from CLAIRE (France) - 2017-12-06

I am interested, if it's not too late !
my class is a class of 6ème , they are between 9 and 11 ,,,,,

Please contact me if you are still interested ,,,,

118391 -
modify delete 119097 - Reply from Caroline (France) - 2017-10-10

Bonjour tout le monde,

Je suis l'auteure du sujet. En fait, je pense que je me suis mal exprimée. Je suis française, j'enseigne l'anglais dans une école française, en Bretagne. J'ai publié sur le forum "Angleterre", espérant avoir une réponse de professeur de français en Angleterre.

Donc désolée de ne pas vous contacter par mail, je pense que tout comme moi, vous n'êtes pas intéressés par une correspondance de français à français.

Bonne continuation !
Caroline.

118391 -
modify delete 119068 - Reply from Marquis (Belgium) - 2017-10-09

Dear Sir, Madam,

My name is Carine Marquis and I am the headmaster of a primary school in Saint-Sauveur, Belgium.
My French-speaking pupils are learning in English and would like to communicate with English-speaking penpals. They are between 6 and 12 years old.I have 6 classrooms.
Would any of your teachers be interested in this project?
Thank you for your consideration.
Kind regards, Carine Marquis
Marquiscarine@hotmail.com
Headmaster of Keysschool Saint-Sauveur, Frasnes, Belgium

118391 -
modify delete 119067 - Reply from Marquis (Belgium) - 2017-10-09

Dear Sir, Madam,

My name is Carine Marquis and I am the headmaster of a primary school in Saint-Sauveur, Belgium.
My French-speaking pupils are learning in English and would like to communicate with English-speaking penpals. They are between 6 and 12 years old.I have 6 classrooms.
Would any of your teachers be interested in this project?
Thank you for your consideration.
Kind regards, Carine Marquis
Marquiscarine@hotmail.com
Headmaster of Keysschool Saint-Sauveur, Frasnes, Belgium

118391 -
modify delete 118748 - Reply from Fabienne (France) - 2017-09-28

Hi,
I'm looking for english penpals for my 29 pupils.(9-11 years old)
We live in a great town in France not far from the sea: Bordeaux.
We could write in English and french..
Pupils could exchange with real letters and sometimes send projects by email..
Waiting for your answers
Fabienne

118391 -
modify delete 118600 - Reply from Sabrina (France) - 2017-09-24

Hi, I teach in a Normandy school and I'm very interested by your project.
My students are between 7 and 10 years. They are really motivated by a correspondence with others students in a English-speaking country.
Their level is average but I'm sure they'll progress thanks to this exchange.
We are ready to speak about our daily routine, hobbies, way of life and our country with pleasure.
What do you think ? Are u interested ?

118391 -
modify delete 118416 - Reply from CLAIRE (France) - 2017-09-17

Bonjour,

Je suis enseignante dans une école primaire en France et je recherche des correspondants anglo-saxons pour une classe de CM2 et CE1/CE2.
Nous travaillons sur le thème du voyage, des continents et la découverte du monde. C'est pourquoi je souhaiterais vivement mettre en place des échanges sous forme de cartes postales.
Merci de votre réponse.
Claire Aldobrandi

Forum about Teacher ads - (c) Etudiants du Monde / Students of the World
if any remark / question, please contact the webmaster:

https://StudentsOfTheWorld.info