Forum about Teacher ads
- Optional filter -
Text search :
Your school hasn't got its own website yet ? Click here to create one
It's easy, it's free! [advantages]  -  [help]

modify delete 118819 - from Mellisa (Malaysia) - 2017-09-30
: "Looking for Pen Pals - 10 to 12 year olds"

Hi,
I'm a teacher in an primary school in Sarawak, Malaysia. My pupils are aged 10 to 12 and currently looking for penpals with whom they could correspond in English. However, it doesn't really matter to me if the pupils are from an English speaking country or not, as long as they can exchange letters in English.

If you are interested, don't hesitate to contact me! My pupils and I are looking forward to hear from you!

Kind regards,
Mellisa

118819 -
modify delete 120117 - Reply from NASSIMA (France) - 2017-12-07

Hello, I am a teacher in a French primary school. If you are still looking for a foreign school with whom to correspond, please do not hesitate to contact me. See you soon, I hope. Nassima

118819 -
modify delete 119339 - Reply from Lily (Japan) - 2017-10-19

Hi, Mellisa!
Have you already found a pen friend school partner? I teach Grade 5/6 in Osaka, Japan and my students would like to exchange letters, postcards, and do video conferences.
Hope to hear from you soon!
Lily

118819 -
modify delete 118871 - Reply from Aurèle (Burkina Faso) - 2017-10-03

Hi Melissa, I'm a french teacher, teaching in a french school in Burkina Faso ( Western Africa). My students are mostly africans, but also lebaneese, spanish, corean... They are from 9 to 11 years old. They are 25. I teach in french but also in english 1h30per week. I would be very interested by exchanging in mails in english ( the post service here is too slow) about the way we live here and other projects we could define together. Tell me if you're interested too. Best wishes Aurèle

118819 -
modify delete 118829 - Reply from Julie (France) - 2017-10-01

Hello
i'm a french teacher, my pupils are 7-9 .
I'm interessed , we live in a small town, in the north of the France
See you soon...
Julie

Forum about Teacher ads - (c) Etudiants du Monde / Students of the World
if any remark / question, please contact the webmaster:

https://StudentsOfTheWorld.info