Forum about Teacher ads
- Optional filter -
Text search :
Your school hasn't got its own website yet ? Click here to create one
It's easy, it's free! [advantages]  -  [help]

modify delete 119482 - from Olia (Ukraine) - 2017-10-28
: "penpals English"

Hello, everyone.
My name's Olia. I'm a teacher of English from Ukraine and I want to find pen pals for my pupils. they're 9-16 y. o. They want to meet new friends all over the world and practise their English as well. write me back, please.
I'm looking forward to hearing from you.

119482 -
modify delete 129090 - Reply from STEVEN (USA) - 2021-07-05

Dear Teacher with Native Ukrainian Language Skills,

I have a Ukrainian born 6-year-old daughter, who has lived in USA (practically all-of her life) until a few weeks ago. She has completed her first grade in USA. And will be starting her second grade in a school in fall of 2021, (in a mixed English Ukrainian school), here in Kyiv Ukraine.

To get her a little more familiar with the Ukrainian alphabet and prepare her for the shock of diving into a new language, we are looking to hire a Ukrainian Language teacher.
Do you consider yourself prepared to do the reverse of what your notes says you do? That is to teach Ukrainian language to an English-speaking student.

We do not want to hire an online teacher. We expect the teacher to come to our new home located in the center of Kyiv city center near L’va Tolstava Square and teach my daughter in a face-to-face session and with all COVID19 precautions such as keeping a mask on when possible and remove it only for a short time when necessary.

If you are prepared and ready, please reply to this note by emailing me

STEVEN DAFTARIAN
Email: StevenDPLus@Hotmail.com

119482 -
modify delete 120310 - Reply from Yusuf (Turkey) - 2017-12-22

Hello,
I am Yusuf. I am an English Language Teacher at a high school in Turkey. My students are aged 15-18 years. Most of them are ardent to have penpals from other countries. If you are interested, please write me. yusufsahan1982@gmail.com

119482 -
modify delete 120200 - Reply from Doc (USA) - 2017-12-11

Greetings! I am leader of a "global classroom" of students who come from all over the United States (and a handful come from other countries like Singapore, Australia and Uruguay). We are 40 students between the ages of 12 and 17 and would be honored to write to your students if you are interested. The only thing is that we are only able to respond by email as our program operates virtually. If you are interested, please let us know. We can begin writing introduction letters to your students right away. Please just let us know how many students you have. Many thanks.

Doc

119482 -
modify delete 119516 - Reply from Esin (Turkey) - 2017-10-31

Hi Olia, I'm Esin. Like you, I'm a teacher of English from Turkey. I work in a middle school and I have 26 students. They are 9-10-11 y.o. They are fond of English and want to practise it by writing letters to s.o.from different countries. If it is possible, our students will be penpals.
I'm looking forward to hearing from you. Write me back please...

119482 -
modify delete 119488 - Reply from Laurent (France) - 2017-10-29

Hello Olia!
Maybe we could work together!
Here is my school http://www.studentsoftheworld.info/sites/schools/meunier.php
We could exchange different documents with our pupils and make them discover their different cultures and lifestyles.
I am looking forward to receiving some news from you!
Laurent

Forum about Teacher ads - (c) Etudiants du Monde / Students of the World
if any remark / question, please contact the webmaster:

https://StudentsOfTheWorld.info