Forum about Teacher ads
- Optional filter -
Text search :
Your school hasn't got its own website yet ? Click here to create one
It's easy, it's free! [advantages]  -  [help]

modify delete 120264 - from Miss Fuller (Great Britain) - 2017-12-17
: "Pen pals from Colombia"

Hello, I teach ages 7-9 and am looking for some penpals in Colombia. We are looking at informal letters but our host country is also Colombia. However, I am open to penpals all around the world. Thanks!

120264 -
modify delete 121336 - Reply from Heisson (Colombia) - 2018-04-23

Hi there Miss Fuller:

I wonder if you are interested in a cultural exchange with my students from Colombia; they´re English learners and want to practise their second language with children from overseas. My school is called Gimnasio Santana del Norte in Bogota, Colombia, You may read more about our beautiful school www.gimnasiosantanadelnorte.edu.co. My name is Heisson Gonzalez, please write me at heissongonzalez@gmail.com to get in contact.
Thank you.

120264 -
modify delete 121105 - Reply from Renata (Brazil) - 2018-03-17

Hello I am a third grade teacher. Have 18 bilingual students (portuguese/english). Do you want to exchange letters?

120264 -
modify delete 120677 - Reply from Helo (France) - 2018-01-30

Hello Miss Fuller,

My name is Héloïse and I'm a primary school teacher. This year I've got 8-9 years old pupils and would be interested in starting a correspondence with English pupils.
Would you be interested in this project?

120264 -
modify delete 120421 - Reply from Dmitry (Russia) - 2018-01-08

Hi, Miss Fuller. we are working at a school project "Disabled students in British and Russian schools". We`ve made a survey. can you answer the questions, please. the topic is burning for russian education at the moment. the link http://www.studentsoftheworld.info/vote/survey.php?REF=2309
Thanks.

120264 -
modify delete 120382 - Reply from Sara (Spain) - 2018-01-03

Hi!! What about Valencia in Spain? I would like to do a letter exchange with my students !!! There are starters (2nd) and movers (3rd and 4th) Let me know if it's ok for you!! Cheers

Forum about Teacher ads - (c) Etudiants du Monde / Students of the World
if any remark / question, please contact the webmaster:

https://StudentsOfTheWorld.info