Forum about Teacher ads
- Optional filter -
Text search :
Your school hasn't got its own website yet ? Click here to create one
It's easy, it's free! [advantages]  -  [help]

modify delete 120613 - from Niamh (Ireland) - 2018-01-23
: "Irish Students Looking for English Speaking Students"

Hi, I'm looking for penpals for 30 5th class students (10-11 years old).
We are a mixed school based in County Waterford, Ireland and would like to write letters to other English speaking students anywhere in the world.

I would also be interested in sharing information about your local area (photos, information about landscape, industries, etc.) which could lead to a project down the line.
Let me know if anyone is interested!
Niamh

120613 -
modify delete 131544 - Reply from Mansart (France) - 2024-03-02

Dear Niamh,
I allow myself to contact you because as the director and teacher of nursery school (3 years to 6 years) I am trying to find a school partner in Ireland to establish a partnership for penpal exchange.
We would be happy if our proposition interests you.
Please don't hesitate to ask my any questions and I hope to get in touch very soon,
Thank you very much,
Best regards,
Constance

120613 -
modify delete 131275 - Reply from Maria (Spain) - 2023-10-01

Hi, there! I´m Maria, an English ESL teacher from Spain, looking for penpals.I also have 30 students so it would be perfect to exchange letters.
I hope you are still interested.
Thanks!
Maria

120613 -
modify delete 130108 - Reply from Gilles (France) - 2022-07-24

Hi !
Are you still looking for penpals??
I'll have 10/11 y.o. pupils next september and I'm interested in your project !
Let's talk about it !!
See you

120613 -
modify delete 124250 - Reply from Maria (Italy) - 2018-10-12

Hi,I'm an Italian teacher of English in a middle school in Lucca, the beautiful Puccini's hometown,in Tuscany( where the famous yearly Comics exposition and fair takes place). I'd like my students aged 11-13 to exchange emails/ letters in English with students the same age as theirs, possibly British or Irish, but not necessarily. A more structured project about local customs, history, geography and so on might be possible.
If you are interested, please contact me at my address.
Maria

120613 -
modify delete 120959 - Reply from Mercedes (Spain) - 2018-02-25

Hi Niam,
This is Mercedes. I am a teacher at a secondary school in Spain. I would like penpals fro my pupils from 1st and 2nd ESO ( 11-12to13/14) . We live in a lovely city called Murcia , we have wonderful beaches and a hot weather the whole year.
I hope you are interested too.
Mercedes

120613 -
modify delete 120899 - Reply from Diana (USA) - 2018-02-20

Hello, I am a teacher but also a mother of a 10 year old girl who would love to write your students. She can communicate through mail and via e-mail. If you are interested please e-mail me.

Hope to hear from you soon,
Sincerely,
Danielle

120613 -
modify delete 120761 - Reply from Doc (USA) - 2018-02-07

Hello! My name is Dr. Herrera and I am the youth leader of Nu Sigma Theta. Our students range in age from 12 to 19 and live all over the United States (more than 21 states) and four countries. We are looking for schools to correspond with, but due to our make-up, we can only communicate via email. We have about 70 students who are ready and able to write and can send introduction letters right away. If there is any interest, please reach out to me. Many thanks and best of success with this project.

120613 -
modify delete 120667 - Reply from Laura (Spain) - 2018-01-30

Hello, I am currently teaching English to 42 6th graders at a bilingual school in Spain. I was wondering if you would be interested in exchanging letters in English back and forth about the differences and similarities of our countries. My students are extremely excited to learn more about Ireland. I believe sending the letters and photos would be amazing for both of our students. I understand your class is not as big as mine. I propose that maybe one of your students to every two of mine or possibly just setting up half the class with a pen pal. What do you think? I would like to begin as soon as possible!

120613 -
modify delete 120659 - Reply from Alassane (France) - 2018-01-29

My students and I would really like to be your penpals. if still interested, please write back. Thank you in advance

120613 -
modify delete 120614 - Reply from Amberlea (USA) - 2018-01-23

I am interested in your request! I have 28 students, 5th grade and would LOVE to get them pen pals.

Forum about Teacher ads - (c) Etudiants du Monde / Students of the World
if any remark / question, please contact the webmaster:

https://StudentsOfTheWorld.info