Forum about Teacher ads
- Optional filter -
Text search :
Your school hasn't got its own website yet ? Click here to create one
It's easy, it's free! [advantages]  -  [help]

modify delete 120656 - from Joanna (Poland) - 2018-01-28
: "English teacher"

I'm a Primary School Teacher in Poland, I have 27 pupils in my class (aged 13/ 14) who are learning English and would like to write to children from another country.
I can speak:
English. If You are interested, please contact me. :)

120656 -
modify delete 120898 - Reply from Diana (USA) - 2018-02-20

Hello, I am a teacher but also a mother a 10 year old girl who would love to write to your students. She can communicate through mail or via e-mail, if you are interested please e'mail me.

Hope to hear from you soon,
Sincerely,
Diana

120656 -
modify delete 120836 - Reply from Ejura (Uganda) - 2018-02-14

Hello,
I'm grateful to have learned about you from the students of the world. Well, we have a school called Atin Yesu Nursery Primary School, located in Aboke Sub -County, Kole District, Northern Uganda.

I would like our students to have penpals from your school. If this is possible, you just let me know so that we start the program. We can use e-mail. I used to connect students here with students from New Mexico with support from Project Peacepal(Based in New Mexico), but the letter writing program with schools has stopped and we are looking for a partner school.

I look forward to hear from you soonest possible.
With regards,

Ejura John Alfred

120656 -
modify delete 120774 - Reply from Katarina (Slovakia) - 2018-02-07

Hi,
my name is Katarina and I am an English teacher at our primary school in Slovakia.

My pupils aged (14) are very interested in writing in English with other pupils from all around the world.

Looking forward to hearing from you soon.

Best wishes.

120656 -
modify delete 120763 - Reply from Doc (USA) - 2018-02-07

Hello! My name is Dr. Herrera and I am the youth leader of Nu Sigma Theta. Our students range in age from 12 to 19 and live all over the United States (more than 21 states) and four countries. We are looking for schools to correspond with, but due to our make-up, we can only communicate via email. We have about 70 students who are ready and able to write and can send introduction letters right away. If there is any interest, please reach out to me. Many thanks and best of success with this project.

120656 -
modify delete 120703 - Reply from Mark (Australia) - 2018-02-01

Hi Joanna.

We are a class of 27 students who are ten, 11 and 12 year old in Australia. We are interested in writing to your students if you think the age difference is OK. We would love to help your students practice their English and we could learn about your country.

Let us know if you are interested.

Mark
Lismore South Public School
Australia

Forum about Teacher ads - (c) Etudiants du Monde / Students of the World
if any remark / question, please contact the webmaster:

https://StudentsOfTheWorld.info