Forum about Teacher ads
- Optional filter -
Text search :
Your school hasn't got its own website yet ? Click here to create one
It's easy, it's free! [advantages]  -  [help]

modify delete 120779 - from Karastan (Alaska (USA)) - 2018-02-08
: "summer penpals"

Hello, I currently work at an after school program over the summer. I'm looking for my after schoolers to have pen pals for the summer. The children are ages 5 to 10. I think this would be great for the children to learn about other cultures and things that go on in other country's.

120779 -
modify delete 127999 - Reply from Purnima (Sri Lanka) - 2020-07-09

Dear Teacher
My daughter is Thathyana and she is 6.We are from Sri Lanka. Her first language is English yet she is studying in her native language Sinhalese. I would like her to have a pen pal. Please reply if this interests you. Thank you and best wishes

120779 -
modify delete 125650 - Reply from Alandri (South Africa) - 2019-05-14

Greetings from Sunny South Africa,

I am an English Teacher looking for Snail-Mail Pen Pals for my class.
I have nine kids (boys and girls), ages 10.
They have in turn challenged me to Pen Pal the corresponding teacher.

Please get back to me as soon as possible 😊

Regards,
Alandri
PLG Midview Primary School

120779 -
modify delete 122897 - Reply from RAPHAEL (Brazil) - 2018-08-19

Hi Karastan,

I have the same project just differing that my students are 10 in avarage. I'd love to have them corresponding with yours. My students are Brazilians who attend the elementary 5th grade of a regular non-bilingual school in São Paulo. I have 19 in the morning and 22 in the afternoon period. Do you think they could exchange messages using the STOW e-mail box?

120779 -
modify delete 122672 - Reply from Natalie (USA) - 2018-07-27

Hello my granddaughter is almost ten and she would enjoy writing to a pen pal. Would you please touches bases with me at mtlcurry@gmail.com Angelica is a excellent student in school and offers few distinct interest.

I'm looking forward to your reply then Angelica, her mom and me can move forward with this activity.
Thanks
Natalie
from California

120779 -
modify delete 122622 - Reply from Yo (Argentina) - 2018-07-24

HI! I´M A TEACHER AT A PRIMARY SCHOOL IN ARGENTINA. I´M LOOKING FOR STUDENTS BETWEEN 8-10 YEARS FOR A PROJECT CALLED "PENFRIENDS OF THE WORLD".

120779 -
modify delete 122534 - Reply from mary (USA) - 2018-07-16

looking for penpals for my kids ages 7 and 9 here in America.

120779 -
modify delete 122276 - Reply from Jessica (USA) - 2018-06-28

Hello,
I am teaching a summer school program here in the US and would LOVE to have penpals for my students! They are grades kinder through fifth! Would you be interested :)

120779 -
modify delete 121264 - Reply from Jennifer (USA) - 2018-04-10

Hi! I am a third grade teacher at a Elementary school in Ohio. I wanted to try to start pen pals with my students ASAP. I would love to see if our students could exchange letters and pics of themselves. How soon would your students be able to start?

Thank you!

Jennifer

120779 -
modify delete 121193 - Reply from Elena (Russia) - 2018-03-29

Hello,
I'm Elena Subbotina. I'm a teacher of languages from Russia. I'm looking for some optional language practice for my students. They are eager to make pen-friends from other countries. My students are children aged from 8 to 16. I think the most preferrable way is the snail mail. Would you and your students be interested?
Looking forward for your answer.
Best regards,
Elena Subbotina

Forum about Teacher ads - (c) Etudiants du Monde / Students of the World
if any remark / question, please contact the webmaster:

https://StudentsOfTheWorld.info