Forum about Teacher ads
- Optional filter -
Text search :
Your school hasn't got its own website yet ? Click here to create one
It's easy, it's free! [advantages]  -  [help]

modify delete 120978 - from Cathy (Switzerland) - 2018-02-26
: "French speaking class looking for correspondance in English"

Hello,

I am an English teacher working in the French speaking part of Switzerland, Lausanne. My class counts 19 students aged 12-13 years old. I would love to communicate with a class in English (not necessarily English speakers) or English/French through letters and hopefully also Skype conferences. My students are now in their second year of English (to give you a vague idea, they know the present and are learning past simple).

I would be thrilled to read your answers.

Thank you!

120978 -
modify delete 123003 - Reply from Becky (USA) - 2018-08-23

Hi,
I am a teacher at an elementary school in Charleston, SC in the USA. I teach 90 academically gifted 4th & 5th graders (9-11 years old). Our classroom theme this year is Needs. Therefore, I would like to provide my students with this opportunity to broaden their understanding of the world and cultural differences. Please contact me if you are interested in partnering with us. We would love to make new friends! It is okay if you have less than 90 students as I am looking to have penpals from several different places. Our school year begins August 2018-June 2019.
Thanks,
Becky
Rebecca_luckie@Charleston.k12.sc.us

120978 -
modify delete 121391 - Reply from Rain (USA) - 2018-05-03

Hello.
I found your ad while looking for penpals for my almost 13 year old daughter. She is studying languages and is interested in making friends overseas and I am looking for a safe way for her to learn languages and make friends.
She is going into the 8th grade next year and we love to travel.

Rain

120978 -
modify delete 121118 - Reply from Robin (USA) - 2018-03-21

Hello!
I am a middle school literature teacher in the United States of America. I have a book club who meets at lunchtime and we have been looking for pen pals. These students are very motivated to write to students from another country. At this time, all book club members are girls. However, I am sure that I could get some boys to write also if that is important to you.
We look forward to hearing from you!
Robin Culbreth

Forum about Teacher ads - (c) Etudiants du Monde / Students of the World
if any remark / question, please contact the webmaster:

https://StudentsOfTheWorld.info