Forum about Teacher ads
- Optional filter -
Text search :
Your school hasn't got its own website yet ? Click here to create one
It's easy, it's free! [advantages]  -  [help]

modify delete 121002 - from Emily (Peru) - 2018-02-28
: "Looking for pen pals."

I'm Emily . I teach English in the Señor de la Ascencion school of Lima, Peru.
I'm looking for pen pals for my pupils.
We'd like to exchange in English about our daily life, about our country and more. This year I'll have all primary and middle level. We might be able to work something out.
When does your school year begin?
I hope to hear from you soon.

my email: pasteleriamomo@gmail.com

121002 -
modify delete 131047 - Reply from Dulce Kristal (Mexico) - 2023-08-19

Good night: My name is Dulce Kristal Miranda and I'm registre on penpals. I'm studied bachelor degree since 2019 and I'm make Friends. I'm from México city. My Address is: Av Rio de los Remedios #126-1 COL. Progreso nacional alcaldía Gustavo A Madero. Calle 20 y calle 21 Zip code 07650. You shall answered please. I'm learn italian, french or german

121002 -
modify delete 124192 - Reply from Jamiey Mercer (USA) - 2018-10-09

Hello my name is Jamiey and I am the founder and president of an organization on my University campus and I am looking for younger students for my members to start a pen pal / mentoring program with. If you interested or have any more questions please email me and I would love to hear some of the ideas you have as well as sharing some of my ideas with you. Lastly we would be available year round to talk the students Thank you hope to hear from you soon

121002 -
modify delete 123792 - Reply from Rebecca (USA) - 2018-09-20

Hi,
I am a teacher at an elementary school in Charleston, SC in the USA. I teach 100 academically gifted 4th & 5th graders (9-11 years old). Our classroom theme this year is Needs. Therefore, I would like to provide my students with this opportunity to broaden their understanding of the world and cultural differences. Please contact me if you are interested in partnering with us. It is okay if you have less than 100 students as I am looking to have penpals from several different places.
Thanks,
Becky
Rebecca_luckie@Charleston.k12.sc.us

121002 -
modify delete 123295 - Reply from christelle (France) - 2018-09-03

Hi
I know you published your add for penpals a long time ago, but I'm desperatly looking for penpals from another country to exchange with my pupils in English...
I think it's really usefull to open the pupils minds.
I have 23 pupils about 10/11 years old.
We live near Brest in the South west of France.

Hope to hear from you

Christelle

121002 -
modify delete 123000 - Reply from Becky (USA) - 2018-08-23

Hi,
I am a teacher at an elementary school in Charleston, SC in the USA. I teach 90 academically gifted 4th & 5th graders (9-11 years old). Our classroom theme this year is Needs. Therefore, I would like to provide my students with this opportunity to broaden their understanding of the world and cultural differences. Please contact me if you are interested in partnering with us. We would love to make new friends! It is okay if you have less than 90 students as I am looking to have penpals from several different places. Our school year begins August 2018-June 2019.
Thanks,
Becky
Rebecca_luckie@Charleston.k12.sc.us

121002 -
modify delete 121107 - Reply from Laetitia (France) - 2018-03-17

Hello Emily,

I'm Laetitia. I'm teacher in a small school in France. I'm looking for a pen pal for my pupils too. We'd like to exchange about daily life (food, leisure, school, ....)
We could introduce ourselves, and talk about our way of life which could be different and compare us.
Let me know if you are interested.

Thanks in advance,
Laetitia

121002 -
modify delete 121003 - Reply from Linda (USA) - 2018-02-28

I am a teacher at a school in Staten Island, New York. I have a fourth grade class that looking to do a pen pal exchange with a school in South America. They have been learning about some of the ancient civilizations there and this would give them an opportunity to have an authentic audience to write letters and learn more about your present culture and how traditions may have formed from these civilizations. Please email me if you are interested.

Forum about Teacher ads - (c) Etudiants du Monde / Students of the World
if any remark / question, please contact the webmaster:

https://StudentsOfTheWorld.info