Forum about Teacher ads
- Optional filter -
Text search :
Your school hasn't got its own website yet ? Click here to create one
It's easy, it's free! [advantages]  -  [help]

modify delete 121275 - from Eimear (Ireland) - 2018-04-12
: "Looking for Penpals in NewZealand preferably for a class of 28 from Ireland"

Hi,
I am a 4th class teacher in Ireland. I have a class of 28 and am looking to link in with a teacher in New Zealand preferably (but would consider elsewhere) to set up pen-pals and possibly some e-mails as well.
I look forward to hearing from you.
Thanks in advance.
Eimear

121275 -
modify delete 125159 - Reply from Jeremy (USA) - 2019-01-17

Hello,
I am looking for a pen pal for a student of mine that has a particular interest in Ireland. She is in 4th grade and is eager to make a new friend. If you are interested in this please write me back at jpliler@pageud.org with a mailing address.

Thank you,

Jeremy

121275 -
modify delete 122343 - Reply from Marie (USA) - 2018-07-05

Good morning,

I am a 4th grade teacher (ages 9-10) with 24 students from beautiful Hollywood in Los Angeles, California in the USA. We are looking for international pen friends for the 2018-2019 school year to write and share letters with throughout the school year. We are looking forward to learning about another culture and making new friends. Thank you!

121275 -
modify delete 121281 - Reply from Manu (France) - 2018-04-14

Hello,
I'm an English teacher in France . I am looking for English speaking pupils(from 10 to 13 years old) from Ireland. We could write letters to start with .
I know you'd prefer New Zealand but I'm really interested !
Bye,
Manu

121275 -
modify delete 121278 - Reply from emmanuelle (France) - 2018-04-13

Hi,
I am an English teacher in the South East of France. I have a class of 28( my pupils are from 13 to 15) and I am also looking to link in with a teacher to set up pen-pals and possibly some e-mails as well.
I am look forward to hearing from you.
Thanks !
Emmanuelle

Forum about Teacher ads - (c) Etudiants du Monde / Students of the World
if any remark / question, please contact the webmaster:

https://StudentsOfTheWorld.info