Forum about Teacher ads
- Optional filter -
Text search :
Your school hasn't got its own website yet ? Click here to create one
It's easy, it's free! [advantages]  -  [help]

modify delete 122073 - from Suzanne (Spain) - 2018-06-12
: "BARCELONA HIGH SCHOOL LOOKING FOR A LONDON HIGH SCHOOL EXCHANGE"

Hello!

We are a Spanish school looking for a two-way secondary school exchange with a London school. We would offer homestays in our students' families, experience of the Spanish education system + cultural visits around the city of Barcelona.

We are suggesting that the London families offer the same (1 week in London & 1 week in Barcelona) during term time (ideally our students would travel to London during their "white week" at the end of January).

Please feel free to contact me with any questions.
Looking forward to hearing from you!

Kind regards,
Suzanne

122073 -
modify delete 125504 - Reply from Suzanne (USA) - 2019-03-19

Hello - I saw your post on Students of the World - are you interested in an exchange with a high school near Boston MA?
They can host you in September-November 2019, and would like to travel to SPain in February 2020.

If you are interested, please let me know. The host families will have students ages 14-18 and the school can host 10-20 students for up to two weeks. I would prepare a full program with day trips and visits at school.

I look forward to hearing from you!

Sue Boswell
carousel-tours.com

122073 -
modify delete 125137 - Reply from Suzanne (USA) - 2019-01-11

Hello - If you would consider an exchange in New England, I have many schools seeking exchange with SPanish school. I work for Carousel Student Tours and would love the opportunity to work with your school.
Thank you for considering this. I would be happy to send you the names of other schools who already work with us.
Sue

Forum about Teacher ads - (c) Etudiants du Monde / Students of the World
if any remark / question, please contact the webmaster:

https://StudentsOfTheWorld.info