Forum about Teacher ads
- Optional filter -
Text search :
Your school hasn't got its own website yet ? Click here to create one
It's easy, it's free! [advantages]  -  [help]

modify delete 122240 - from Reme (Spain) - 2018-06-25
: "Spanish secondary school looking for an exchange with an English or Irisschool."

Hi,everyone.
My name is Reme and I'm the Bilingualism Coordinator at my school located in Málaga (south coast of Spain). We are interested in carrying out an exchange of students. We can offer nice host families, motivating teachers, excited students,sun, lovely beaches and a ready Erasmus project. If you are interested let me know .Regards
remeprofe2000@yahoo.es

122240 -
modify delete 125136 - Reply from Suzanne (USA) - 2019-01-11

Hello - If you would consider an exchange in New England, I have many schools seeking exchange with SPanish school. I work for Carousel Student Tours and would love the opportunity to work with your school.
Thank you for considering this. I would be happy to send you the names of other schools who already work with us.
Sue

122240 -
modify delete 123238 - Reply from Gerta (Poland) - 2018-09-01

Hello, i am a techer in primary school and willing to do some projects id you are still interested please let me know my e mail adrress is gkjakiel@wp.pl, i Hope to hear grom you spin

122240 -
modify delete 123034 - Reply from niemeh (Togo) - 2018-08-24

salut je suis togolais! Je m'appelle niemeh et je suis prof de français. Moi, je voudrais correspondre avec vous. Nous cherchons des correspondants belge pour,partager sur nos pays, et nos préférences.

Forum about Teacher ads - (c) Etudiants du Monde / Students of the World
if any remark / question, please contact the webmaster:

https://StudentsOfTheWorld.info