Forum about Teacher ads
- Optional filter -
Text search :
Your school hasn't got its own website yet ? Click here to create one
It's easy, it's free! [advantages]  -  [help]

modify delete 122380 - from Mardie (Australia) - 2018-07-07
: "Looking for pen pals for my special education class"

Hi, I am writing from Brisbane Australia and am hoping to make contact with some teachers located in either of the counties / continents below who have students who would like to correspond with my class of 7 special education students. Snail mail and email would be great. We are studying cultures, animals, music, food, dress and many more aspects of these countries / continents. Students are aged approximately 8 years of age. Would like to start ASAP.

New Zealand
Asia
America
Africa.

Regards
Mardie.

122380 -
modify delete 127326 - Reply from Pam Evans (USA) - 2019-12-09

I have 2 special ed students that would like to correspond with students,by writing, from other countries.They are both girls.I look forward to hearing from you!

122380 -
modify delete 125776 - Reply from Riverside School (Kenya) - 2019-06-22

Our students are interested to connect with your students as penpals either through emails or snail mail. They would like to share with them their culture,dresses oreven art. Hope to get your respond. Regards, Mary

122380 -
modify delete 124306 - Reply from Daniella (Great Britain) - 2018-10-17

I am a year 1 class teacher and our new topic for the next 8 weeks will be Australasia primarily focusing on Australia. I thought it would be really exciting if we could exchange letters and drawings with children across the globe

122380 -
modify delete 123635 - Reply from Meredith (USA) - 2018-09-16

Our class is a special education preschool classroom. Our school is becoming a global school and we are studying Australia. We would be interested in having pen pals and discussions via video chat.

122380 -
modify delete 123537 - Reply from Tonya (USA) - 2018-09-11

I am a special education teacher in North Carolina who teaches 2nd thru 5th grade. I would love to begin a pen pal exchange, if you are still looking.

122380 -
modify delete 123331 - Reply from Victoria (Canada) - 2018-09-03

Hi, we are a small class (6 students) at a Montessori school in Canada and our topic this coming academic year (until March) is Australia, so this sounds like something we'd love to do with you, if you're interested in Canadian pen pals :)

122380 -
modify delete 123031 - Reply from Linda (France) - 2018-08-24

Hi Mardie,
I am Linda and I teach in France. I'm looking for australian penpals for my kids (5 and 6 years old). A few years ago I did it with australian penpals (8 years old)from Brisbane too! We loved!
If you are interested, write me!
Regards
Linda

122380 -
modify delete 122745 - Reply from Mardie (Australia) - 2018-08-05

Hi! We would love to correspond with both of you! Where do we start, as this is my first time? Can I access you email address to give you details of the students? We would be able to send one letter as a whole class and then over time, the students could write cards to your students using symbols? They would be so excited!

Regards
Mardie

122380 -
modify delete 122691 - Reply from Jeanna (USA) - 2018-07-30

Hi there,
I saw your message about wanting to set up a pen pal exchange. I am a gifted teacher in the USA (Ohio). I will have six 3rd grade enrichment students I would like to try to set up pen pals with. We would love to hear about your culture! We can correspond via snail mail or email, whichever you'd prefer. Please let me know if you are interested in setting something up!
Thanks,
Jeanna

122380 -
modify delete 122619 - Reply from community charity school (Congo (Dem. Rep)) - 2018-07-23

Hello,we are very happy to get your announcement and we decide to write to you..we are a school located in Goma in DRCongo .we'll be happy to read your answer.

122380 -
modify delete 122600 - Reply from Mardie (Australia) - 2018-07-22

Anyone?

Forum about Teacher ads - (c) Etudiants du Monde / Students of the World
if any remark / question, please contact the webmaster:

https://StudentsOfTheWorld.info