Forum about Teacher ads
- Optional filter -
Text search :
Your school hasn't got its own website yet ? Click here to create one
It's easy, it's free! [advantages]  -  [help]

modify delete 122700 - from Elaine (Ireland) - 2018-08-01
: "Hi from Ireland"

Hi,
My name is Elaine and I am a 6th class teacher. I have 32 girls aged 11 and 12. I am looking to match up with a English speaking school to exchange pen pal letters through snail mail around once a month.We would love to learn all about another countries traditions and way of life and teach your children all about the beautiful medieval town on the West coast of Ireland where we live.
Thank you
Elaine

122700 -
modify delete 129596 - Reply from Arianna (Italy) - 2021-10-24

Hi there!! I teach English in a Middle Schools in Mestre, near Venice. I am looking for penpals to have letter exchange with my students. My students are 10-13 years old.
If you are interested in the project..just write to me back soon.
Arianna

pulcix80@yahoo.it

122700 -
modify delete 128285 - Reply from Cécilia (France) - 2020-09-11

Hello,I'm a french teacher with pupils between 9 and 12 years old. I would like to find an english spoken classroom to write letters and discover other country. We live in Normandy. 😊Hope read you soon

122700 -
modify delete 126764 - Reply from Isabelle (France) - 2019-10-19

Hello,
I'm Isabelle. I teach English in primary and secondary school. I'm looking fo penpals for my students from 8 to 13. We'd love to exchange mails and letters but also visit each other for real.

Thanks for your answer,
Regards,
Isa.

122700 -
modify delete 125307 - Reply from Karolina (Croatia) - 2019-02-09

Hello! I saw your add and decided to ask you if you and your pupils would like to be our pen pals? We have been studying English for seven years and we speak and write quite well. Also we are very curious about meeting new people and their cultures.
My pupils are from a small town in Croatia - Lepoglava. They are between 7 and 15 years of age. We would be pleased to correspond with you. Write soon! Bye!

122700 -
modify delete 125051 - Reply from Carol (Reunion) - 2018-12-24

Hello,
I'm Carol Pelaez and I teach English to 10-12 years old in Reunion Island, a French "département" in the Indian Ocean, near Mauritius Island. My pupils have written letters introducing themselves and made beautiful Xmas cards and are now looking for a class of Irish pen-friends to send them to! If you are interested to start a correspondence, sending a few letters in French and receiving letters in English (or the other way round), please contact me.

Email:cppelaez@orange.fr

Carol

122700 -
modify delete 124570 - Reply from Anna (Russia) - 2018-11-03

Hello from Russia!
My name is Anna and I’m an English teacher. My students would love to communicate with kids from other countries. There are students about 11-14 years old. They know Russian, speak Chuvash languages (we live in Chuvash Republic) and learn English. It would be great to exchange letters and e-mails.
We are looking forward to your answer! Anna

122700 -
modify delete 124542 - Reply from Ms. B (Alaska (USA)) - 2018-11-02

Hello! We are a class of 22 English speaking students. We are doing a unit on communication and culture of Ireland. We would love to be pen pals with your class!

122700 -
modify delete 123787 - Reply from Rebecca (USA) - 2018-09-20

Hi,
I am a teacher at an elementary school in Charleston, SC in the USA. I teach 100 academically gifted 4th & 5th graders (9-11 years old). Our classroom theme this year is Needs. Therefore, I would like to provide my students with this opportunity to broaden their understanding of the world and cultural differences. Please contact me if you are interested in partnering with us. It is okay if you have less than 100 students as I am looking to have penpals from several different places.
Thanks,
Becky
Rebecca_luckie@Charleston.k12.sc.us

122700 -
modify delete 123352 - Reply from Haude (France) - 2018-09-04

Hello,
I'm French and I'm an English teacher, working next to Paris. I'm looking for penpals for my students aged 10-12 years old. I would love to exchange letters with your class. Do you think you could be interested in such a project?
Thanks a lot for reading this email,
Kindest regards,

Haude ETIENNE
Collège Aimé Césaire
haude.etienne@gmail.com

122700 -
modify delete 123108 - Reply from Ashley (USA) - 2018-08-27

Hi Elaine!
Our names are Miss Cunningham and Ms Rocha, we are from Southern California near Los Angeles. We have a classroom size of 30 and our children are ages 8 and 9. We are starting a Multi-cultural unit and our children are very interested in Ireland and their culture. We have a very diverse classroom with children who celebrate all kinds of different traditions and come from different cultures and would love to share with you guys. Our students celebrate everything from Christmas, Ramadan, Persian New Year, to Indian New Year. And Miss Cunningham did an ancestry test and found out she is almost half Irish. We would love the opportunity to share with your children and learn about your culture!
Our email is:
ashleybrooke1220@yahoo.com
adrianarocha.cynthia@calbaptist.edu
We look forward to hearing from you,
Ashley and Adriana

122700 -
modify delete 122995 - Reply from Becky (USA) - 2018-08-23

Hi,
I am a teacher at an elementary school in Charleston, SC in the USA. I teach 90 academically gifted 4th & 5th graders (9-11 years old). Our classroom theme this year is Needs. Therefore, I would like to provide my students with this opportunity to broaden their understanding of the world and cultural differences. Please contact me if you are interested in partnering with us. It is okay if you have less than 90 students as I am looking to have penpals from several different places.
Thanks,
Becky
Rebecca_luckie@Charleston.k12.sc.us

122700 -
modify delete 122800 - Reply from Domitillefr (France) - 2018-08-13

Hi,
My name is Domitille, I will have a "CM1" class (9/10 years old). I m looking for penpals too. Every year, i try to find new teachers in the world and new projects :)

This year i m working on cords, strings (about textile, puppets, Lyon's cable car which is called "La ficelle de Lyon", friends wristbands ...).

My pupils never write in english cause we mostly work speaking, listening, playing… but it could be an experience.

Did u want write one letter for the whole classe ? or every pupil write a letter for another one ?

See u
Domitille

Forum about Teacher ads - (c) Etudiants du Monde / Students of the World
if any remark / question, please contact the webmaster:

https://StudentsOfTheWorld.info