Forum about Teacher ads
- Optional filter -
Text search :
Your school hasn't got its own website yet ? Click here to create one
It's easy, it's free! [advantages]  -  [help]

modify delete 122937 - from Anne (Poland) - 2018-08-20
: "English-speaking students wanted :-)"

Hi. I'm Ania. I'd like to work with English-speaking teacher on a school project. Are you interested? I'm a young English teacher and I want to find some new English-speaking friends for my creative and ready to learn new things students :-) We'd like to exchange info about cultures and traditions of your country, to text some messages or e-mails, to exchange some Christmas or Easter postcards and so on. Feel free to write me back if you are interested to cooperate with me and my students :-) We'd love working with you!
Greetings! :-)
anna.korzeniowska75@wp.pl

122937 -
modify delete 123212 - Reply from Perrine (France) - 2018-08-31

Hi Ania!
I am an English teacher in the French Alps and I am looking for penpals for my students. I have a group of 24 kids, aged 13-14. These kids are very motivated - they are taking extra English classes - and I would like them to be part of an international project with mail exchanges, emails, videos... to discover new cultures and really use English as a mean of communication. I could also be interested in developping a partnership with a foreign school. How old are your kids? What kind of exchange are you looking for ? Let me know if you are interested!
Thanks,
Perrine
perrine.corre@gmail.com

122937 -
modify delete 123001 - Reply from Becky (USA) - 2018-08-23

Hi,
I am a teacher at an elementary school in Charleston, SC in the USA. I teach 90 academically gifted 4th & 5th graders (9-11 years old). Our classroom theme this year is Needs. Therefore, I would like to provide my students with this opportunity to broaden their understanding of the world and cultural differences. Please contact me if you are interested in partnering with us. We would love to make new friends! It is okay if you have less than 90 students as I am looking to have penpals from several different places. Our school year begins August 2018-June 2019.
Thanks,
Becky
Rebecca_luckie@Charleston.k12.sc.us

Forum about Teacher ads - (c) Etudiants du Monde / Students of the World
if any remark / question, please contact the webmaster:

https://StudentsOfTheWorld.info