Forum about Teacher ads
- Optional filter -
Text search :
Your school hasn't got its own website yet ? Click here to create one
It's easy, it's free! [advantages]  -  [help]

modify delete 123058 - from Maura (Ireland) - 2018-08-26
: "Irish school seeks French penfriends"

Hi! My name is Maura and I'm teaching in a school in the west of Ireland. I would love to find Penfriends for my students aged 11-16 yrs.The idea would be for them to communicate by letter /E-mail/ skype in the foreign language as much as possible!
Thank you,

123058 -
modify delete 131278 - Reply from Martine (France) - 2023-10-01

I'm a high school teacher in France, next to the German border. I am looking for a school that would be ready to start an exchange. our students are between 15 and 18 and very keen! If you are interested, or know of a teacher / school that could show some interest, please pass on my query! thanks!

123058 -
modify delete 130312 - Reply from edith (France) - 2022-09-06

Hello,

I am an English teacher in Narbonne, in the South of France, and I have pupils aged 12-14 who would love to exhance snail mail, videos and / or small parcels with a group of Irish pupils, to discuss about their school life, their region, music and food for example. We would also love to organize exhange trips in the upcoming years with the help of the Erasmus program.

Please, do not hesitate to contact me if you are interested.

Kind regards,
Edith Dubard

123058 -
modify delete 129928 - Reply from Badiaa (France) - 2022-04-21

Hello! I'm Badiaa Ephestion , I teach English in the South of France
My students aged 11 to 15 would love to have penfriends , e.friends ,
I'd like to work around the theme of Europe
Thank you very much

123058 -
modify delete 129530 - Reply from Angélique (France) - 2021-09-28

Hello!

I've just seen your message and I'm wondering if you have already found a school.

I have a group of 24 nice and motivated students. Our school (lycée Merleau Ponty) is situated in Rochefort, in Charente Maritime.

I am looking forward to hearing from you.

Angélique 

123058 -
modify delete 128568 - Reply from Marjorie (France) - 2020-12-10

Good afternoon
Your project is absolutely lovely and exactly what I'm looking for.
I teach English to sutends between 13and 15 and we are currently looking for penfriends in Ireland.
We are a small school in the southern Alps.
If you are interested in sharing our languages and cultures and opening on the world please contact me.
I'll be so glad to read you.
Marjorie

123058 -
modify delete 128317 - Reply from Antonio (Italy) - 2020-09-17

Good Morning, I'm Antonio Tassone and I'm writing you from Sicily. I would be glad to involve my students in doing virtual exchanges with Irish students...I hope, you will receive this mail with pleausure. Please keep contacting me asap so that to plan new interesting activities. Bye for now Antonio

123058 -
modify delete 127645 - Reply from Capucine (France) - 2020-02-29

Etudiante en 1ère année à l'IUT de Bordeaux, je recherche un stage d'un mois à Dublin, à Londres ou à la Valette dans tout établissement scolaire (ou toute entreprise)qui pourrait m'accueillir.Merci de votre réponse et de votre aide. Avez-vous des adresses, des contacts à me communiquer?

Possibilité d'établir un lien ou un partenariat éducatif avec un collège du Sud-Ouest de la France (académie de Bordeaux) pour développer un projet d'échange européen. Mon père est professeur d'histoire-géographie et a déjà réalisé plusieurs projets Erasmus avec la Pologne et la Lituanie.

123058 -
modify delete 126900 - Reply from Emmanuelle (France) - 2019-11-03

Hello,

My name is Emmanuelle and I am a librarian in a middle school in France. I usually work with an english teacher, Gaëlle, who has pupils aged 11-12 years old. We would like to exchange letters/email or on skype. Your message was about one year ago but are you always interested by a penpal session with our students this year ?
Best regards
Emmanuelle

123058 -
modify delete 126763 - Reply from Isabelle (France) - 2019-10-19

Hello,
I'm Isabelle. I teach English in primary and secondary school. I'm looking fo penpals for my students from 8 to 13. We'd love to exchange mails and letters but also visit each other for real.

Thanks for your answer,
Regards,
Isa.

123058 -
modify delete 126461 - Reply from Audrey (Belgium) - 2019-09-12

Hi!

I am an English teacher in French-speaking Belgium and I am looking for English-speaking penpals.

My students are between 14 and 16 but I have some colleague who are interested in an email exchange for younger students as well.

123058 -
modify delete 125958 - Reply from Noémie (France) - 2019-07-22

Hi! I'm an English teacher in France. I'm looking for English-speaking students for my pupils aged between 12 and 15 years old. We live between Grenoble and Lyon, in the South East of France. Would you agree to work with us?
Have a nice day!!!

123058 -
modify delete 125928 - Reply from Sylvie (France) - 2019-07-15

Hi Maura
Any luck with your research last year? If not, I would be very happy for our students to exchange as from September or soon after that. I will have 3 Year 7 classes and 2 Year 9.
We are based in Fayence, a small town in Provence, on the heights of Fréjus, on the French Riviera in the south of France.
Let me know if you’re interested in exchanging with one or more classes and we can talk some more. Hope to hear from you soon. Sylvie

123058 -
modify delete 125833 - Reply from Florence (France) - 2019-07-01

Hello
We've read your mail with intérêt aswz are also looking for Irish penpals for our 15 year olds students learning English as a foreign languages. We are part of the Orasmus project ans looking for a school

123058 -
modify delete 125643 - Reply from Julie (France) - 2019-05-08

Hello Maura, are you still looking for French penfriends? I am an English teacher and next year I will have 2 hours of Euro class per week (different lessons and projects from the usual English lessons) My pupils will be 14-15 years old and they will be about 25.

Julie, 38, from BAILLEUL, north of France

123058 -
modify delete 125633 - Reply from Fernanda (France) - 2019-05-03

Hi,
I am Fernanda ANDRADE. Iam an English and Spanish teacher in a high school. My students are from 12 to 18 years-old.
I am looking for an exchange by letter, email, Skype, etc.
I would like to find a partnership with a school in Ireland or England.
Thanks for replying me if you are interested.
Bye
Fernanda

123058 -
modify delete 125435 - Reply from christine (France) - 2019-03-01

Hello
I am a teacher in business studies including one hour in english in the south of France near Biarritz but I contact you for my daughter as she would be interested to email a french studying student in order to organise perhaps an exchange. She's nearly 16, enjoys playing volleyball, synchronized swimming, playing the violin, shopping, travelling... If you think one of your students would be interested , tell me
Thanks a lot
Christine
Christinegilles40@gmail.com

123058 -
modify delete 125074 - Reply from Sandrine (France) - 2019-01-03

Dear Maura,

I would be interested in a penpal program with my students.
We are a vocational school in Farming and Landscape Gardening in the West of France and we would love to start also an Erasmus program in the years coming.

Bye

Sandrine

123058 -
modify delete 124659 - Reply from Céline (France) - 2018-11-09

Hi there
I'm a french and English teacher near Paris. I have 15 yo kids. I'm looking for pen pals and i'm in love with Ireland.
Let me know if you're still looking

123058 -
modify delete 124586 - Reply from Denis (France) - 2018-11-04

Hi, how about getting in touch ? My name is Denis and I teach English in the Mayenne department (in the beautiful little city of Lassay-les-Châteaux). I'd find it fun for our pupils to correspond and why not...meet.Hear from you soon.
Denis

123058 -
modify delete 124569 - Reply from Anna (Russia) - 2018-11-03

Hello from Russia!
My name is Anna and I’m an English teacher. My students would love to communicate with kids from other countries. There are students about 11-14 years old. They know Russian, speak Chuvash languages (we live in Chuvash Republic) and learn English. It would be great to exchange letters and e-mails.
We are looking forward to your answer! Anna

123058 -
modify delete 124514 - Reply from Matilde (Switzerland) - 2018-10-30

Hi,
I'm looking for a class from Ireland to communicate for a while, during November.
Would you be interested?
Thank you,
Matilde

123058 -
modify delete 124490 - Reply from Malika (France) - 2018-10-29

Hello, I teach English in a secondary school in tne south of France ( French riviera) and I am looking for penpals for my pupils aged 12-15.If you are still looking for French penpals, you can contact me.
Sincerly yours.
Malika

123058 -
modify delete 124152 - Reply from Paula Egan Wright (Turkey) - 2018-10-07

Hello..
I teach in a French school in Turkey, but my students speak very good Englısh. We would gladly write to you, but what we REALLY want ro do is come to Ireland ın Mıd April or early May and vısıt! we would love to do homestays, and your students would aleays be welcome to stay with us in Turkey. These bright teenagers ( ages 14-16 live in a huge city and have never seen a farm or a pig. I want to give them the chance to ride horses and hike and see a castle. I am in a hurry to arrange this, as the plane reservatıons made eRly will save us money! Please help! Thank you so much for responding to my email.

123058 -
modify delete 123967 - Reply from Laure (France) - 2018-09-28

Hello Maura,
I see you already have many answers but i'am just looking for one student of 11 or 12 years old to communitate with my niece! I have told her many times how much I love Ireland and she is eager to go there. I think that the first step is to practice english so she can go to a summer camp there in a year or two.
Please contact me if you have one spare student for us! :-) At dagoussetlaure@gmail.com thank you, Laure

123058 -
modify delete 123808 - Reply from Patricia (France) - 2018-09-20

Hi Maura, I’ ce just discovered your ad for French pen pals. Are you still looking for an exchange. Please let me know. Pat

123058 -
modify delete 123750 - Reply from Aude (France) - 2018-09-18

Hi Maura,
Just have seen your post, I'm interested in your project, I've got pupils (24 in 2 years 11-12 and 12-13), I teach in a Catholic school and I mostly have boys (20 out of 24).
If interested, send me an e-mail : a.letirrand@gmail.com
Sincerely yours
Aude

123058 -
modify delete 123661 - Reply from Céline (France) - 2018-09-17

Hello Maura,
I am an English teacher in the North of France, and I'm looking for penpals for my students aged 12-14. I'd like them to develop their communicative skills, that's why an exchange with your school would be great.
If you are interested, feel free to contact me.
Thank you.
Céline

123058 -
modify delete 123407 - Reply from Laetitia (France) - 2018-09-06

Hello Maura,

I would be interested to communicate with your class. My pupils are 14-16 years old and they are in a group of 25. Our school is near Toulouse in South West of France.
Please let me know

Laetitia

123058 -
modify delete 123351 - Reply from Haude (France) - 2018-09-04

Hello,
I'm French and I'm an English teacher, working next to Paris. I'm looking for penpals for my students aged 10-13 years old. I would love to exchange letters with your class. Do you think you could be interested in such a project?
Thanks a lot for reading this email,
Kindest regards,

Haude ETIENNE
Collège Aimé Césaire
haude.etienne@gmail.com

123058 -
modify delete 123092 - Reply from Déruelle (France) - 2018-08-27

Hi Maura! Marianne Deruelle there!

I'm still interested in starting a correspondance between my students and yours.
I saw you got several answers so please could you tell me if I can count on you?

Have a great day.
Here is my email address: deruelle_marianne@yahoo.fr

123058 -
modify delete 123088 - Reply from Lydie (France) - 2018-08-27

Hi there
I'm an English high school teacher in a Loire Valley brand new HEQ school. We're looking for a school to Partner with to start an exchange and propose real field trips to our 15-16 years old students. Would you be interested?

Lydie

123058 -
modify delete 123075 - Reply from Pascaline (France) - 2018-08-26

Hello,
I am a teacher of a class of 23 pupils of CM2 (10 years old) near Blois (France). I am looking for a class from another country to establish an exchange (by mail, mail, ...). My pupils are learning English. Would you be interested?
Sincerely
Pascaline

Forum about Teacher ads - (c) Etudiants du Monde / Students of the World
if any remark / question, please contact the webmaster:

https://StudentsOfTheWorld.info