Your school hasn't got its own website yet ? Click here to create one
It's easy, it's free! [advantages]  -  [help]

modify delete 123060 - from Christina (Canada) - 2018-08-26
: "24 students : Grade 7/8"

From london ontario looking for 24 english speaking pen pals age 12-14

123060 -
modify delete 125575 - Reply from Natalia (Ukraine) - 2019-04-08

Hi!
my name`s Natalie and i`m an English teacher from ukraine.
i teach various age groups and i`m particularly interested in young learners because they are very curious and fun!
that `d be great if our students could get to know each other better- i`m sure they`ve heard sth about ukraine . There is a lot we can tell them. we could communicate via mail or video calls. What do you think?

sincerely,
Nat

123060 -
modify delete 124876 - Reply from Azadeh (Canada) - 2018-12-01

Hi, I'm a Grade 8 teacher in Toronto, Ontario; I have 25 students and I would love to pair them up with pen pals from another city, especially to discuss issues around Global Competency.

123060 -
modify delete 123734 - Reply from Soléna (France) - 2018-09-18

Hello, I'm Solena and I'm 13 years old. I am a girl who lives in France.I seek people with whom to exchange our cultures our way of knowing to live through letters or objects. I am looking for an entire class in a country with whom to correspond by letter. If you are interested or want more details send me an email. ;)

123060 -
modify delete 123211 - Reply from Perrine (France) - 2018-08-31

Hi Christina !
I am an English teacher in the French Alps and I am looking for penpals for my students. I have a group of 24 kids, aged 13-14. These kids are very motivated - they are taking extra English classes - and I would like them to be part of an international project with mail exchanges, emails, videos... Let me know if you are interested or if you just need more info!
Thanks,
Perrine

123060 -
modify delete 123078 - Reply from Gerta (Poland) - 2018-08-26

Hello, I am interested in writing letters with your students. I was living in Toronto but now I live in Poland and I am a teacher so it would be great to write with Canadian students, I am going to wait for your replay

Forum about Teacher ads - (c) Etudiants du Monde / Students of the World
if any remark / question, please contact the webmaster:

https://StudentsOfTheWorld.info