Forum about Teacher ads
- Optional filter -
Text search :
Your school hasn't got its own website yet ? Click here to create one
It's easy, it's free! [advantages]  -  [help]

modify delete 123109 - from James (Japan) - 2018-08-28
: "Japanese Primary School Penpals"

I am a teacher at an elementary/primary school near to Tokyo. I have students aged 7-10 who are interested in finding out about different countries and cultures outside of Japan. I am looking at setting up a letter (and video) exchange programme with another school using English. If interested, please contact me. James

123109 -
modify delete 129620 - Reply from James Johnson (USA) - 2021-11-04

Our daughter Corina is 10 years old and in 5th grade at a Waldorf school in Berkeley Ca.
She would love a 10 year old (female preferably) pen pal to correspond with.
She loves manga and anime and Japanese culture in general.
Do you have a well adjusted bright student that might fit?
Thanks
James Johnson
Bekah Shields
Parents of Corina
918-760-3410

123109 -
modify delete 127270 - Reply from Fiorella (USA) - 2019-11-22

Hi my name is Fiorella.I live in Texas and I am looking for a future friend who has a great scene of humor and is creative.i hope I can make a girl happy.i am 10 years old

123109 -
modify delete 126713 - Reply from ALI (Turkey) - 2019-10-12

Hi, I am Ali. I am an English teacher in Turkey. Me and our English department are looking for a school abroad in order to be our schools penpal and so our students can keep in touch with e-mail or maybe real letters. If your department is into have a penpal, we can start together.

123109 -
modify delete 124558 - Reply from Angeline (France) - 2018-11-03

Hello.

I am a teacher in France. My name is Angeline. I have 28 students 9/10 years old. We have set up a project on Etwinnning for school correspondence with various countries. We have developed one program per period. Ex: October/ November: School and student presentations - Commemorative celebrations... December: Christmas, New Year's Eve celebrations.......
Would you be interested in joining us?

This is my email: angeline.vilmart@gmail.com

Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator

123109 -
modify delete 124006 - Reply from Rae (USA) - 2018-10-01

Hi James, I just came across your post and was wondering if you were still looking for pen pals. I have a class of 24 fourth graders. Please let me know!

123109 -
modify delete 123996 - Reply from Samantha (France) - 2018-09-30

Hello, my name is Samantha Bruel and I'm a french elementary-school teacher (and japanese culture enthusiat too), my pupils are between 10 and 12 years old.
This year, I work on Japan with my students and we are searching exchange Japanese..
We are searching for a class or group. I would like to set-up an epistolary exchange (letter or email) in english.
Our correspondents will have to introduce us to Japan and their way of life. We will discover Provence, Marseille and France.
If you are interested or need more information, you can contact us by email : Bruelsamantha@gmail.com
See you soon !

123109 -
modify delete 123761 - Reply from lalitha (India) - 2018-09-19

Hello James
Im lalitha from India.Our children are interested in having letter exchange and video conference.

123109 -
modify delete 123760 - Reply from lalitha (India) - 2018-09-19

Hello
Im M.lalitha from India.we are also learning about different countries culture and traditions.our students are very much interested

123109 -
modify delete 123728 - Reply from Soléna (France) - 2018-09-18

Hello, I'm Solena and I'm 13 years old. I am a girl who lives in France.I seek people with whom to exchange our cultures our way of knowing to live through letters or objects. I am looking for an entire class in a country with whom to correspond by letter. If you are interested or want more details send me an email. ;)

123109 -
modify delete 123197 - Reply from Ania (Poland) - 2018-08-30

Hi James,
my pupils are 8 years old and are very keen on finding new penfriends from around the world. There are 24 of them, they like drawing and talking a lot of course. They have been learning English at school for one year already and simple words at kindergarten before. Hope to hear from you soon, bye, Ania.

123109 -
modify delete 123165 - Reply from Linda (France) - 2018-08-29

Hi James
I am french teacher and I am looking for pen pals for my 24 children 5-6 years old. We did it with kids 8 from Australia and Japan and it was really interested! So I would like to start again with you! We love present our country to other children and discover your country and culture.
So if you are interested, email me: l.pagant@gmail.com
Linda

123109 -
modify delete 123142 - Reply from Ashley (USA) - 2018-08-28

Hi James!
Our names are Miss Cunningham and Ms. Rocha and our students are ages 8-9! We have just started our Multi-cultural Unit and have been discussing cultures and traditions around the world. We live in Southern California, United States- Riverside which is located near Los Angeles. We are looking to learn more about children internationally and one of our students had the idea to find pen-pals! We are a class size of 28 and are currently in school. You can email us if you are interested and we hope to hear from you soon!
ashleybrooke1220@yahoo.com
adrianarocha.cynthia@calbaptist.edu

123109 -
modify delete 123127 - Reply from Victoria (Argentina) - 2018-08-28

Hello
My students are all aged 11 - 12 from Argentina. We are working with cultural differences and it would be really interesting for them to get in touch with kids from other countries and in order to improve their communication abilities. We could start exchanging emails! Let me know if your're intersted.
Regards,
Victoria

Forum about Teacher ads - (c) Etudiants du Monde / Students of the World
if any remark / question, please contact the webmaster:

https://StudentsOfTheWorld.info