Forum about Teacher ads
- Optional filter -
Text search :
Your school hasn't got its own website yet ? Click here to create one
It's easy, it's free! [advantages]  -  [help]

modify delete 123199 - from Eri (Japan) - 2018-08-31
: "Looking for English speaking pen pals for students in Japan!"

Hello,
I teach a group of 9 children aged 7 - 9 in Tokyo, Japan! It is an international school, so the primary language used is English. It would be great to learn about other cultures outside of Japan and I also hope to eventually set up a kind of video correspondence after the initial snail mail.

123199 -
modify delete 124751 - Reply from Fabienne (France) - 2018-11-16

Hi Eri,

My name is Fabienne and I'm school teacher for the other school teachers and I teach a mixed class of 28 students (aged 9/10/11) in Bordeaux (South West of France), the great state of wine !.
We are a very motivated group : we could exchange letters/postcards via snail mail (e.g.: for special event like Christmas, Halloween, Easter, Carnival, school trips...). We have some computers so we could also exchange emails.

A très bientôt j'espère....
Fabienne

123199 -
modify delete 124149 - Reply from Beckie (USA) - 2018-10-07

I am a 5th grade teacher in Florida (USA) and weed love to write to students in Japan. We have a student in our class who just moved here from Japan.

123199 -
modify delete 123718 - Reply from Soléna (France) - 2018-09-18

Hello, I'm Solena and I'm 13 years old. I am a girl who lives in France.I seek people with whom to exchange our cultures our way of knowing to live through letters or objects. I am looking for an entire class in a country with whom to correspond by letter. If you are interested or want more details send me an email. ;)

123199 -
modify delete 123553 - Reply from Carole (France) - 2018-09-12

Dear Eri,
I’m a teacher of children aged 11-12 years old but with a 9-10 years old level (grade 4). Indeed they are exceptional but enthusiastic pupils. They would be keen to correspond with your school to discover another culture. Please find my email adress: carolechecchi@gmail.com
Hope to hearing from you soon!

123199 -
modify delete 123542 - Reply from Richard (France) - 2018-09-12

Dear Sir or madam

I'm french and I'm the father of the little boy of 6 years.
Like you, I'm seraching a foreign classroom to exhange some information and picture.
The target is to see the different culture around the world.
There are 21 children in the classroom.
Are you interessted by this project (exchange Japan / France)

Best regards

Richard BERNARD

123199 -
modify delete 123201 - Reply from Eri (Japan) - 2018-08-31

I forgot to add, my email is aj123g123@gmail.com

Feel free to respond there or to comment on here.

Thank you!

Eri

Forum about Teacher ads - (c) Etudiants du Monde / Students of the World
if any remark / question, please contact the webmaster:

https://StudentsOfTheWorld.info