Forum about Teacher ads
- Optional filter -
Text search :
Your school hasn't got its own website yet ? Click here to create one
It's easy, it's free! [advantages]  -  [help]

modify delete 123538 - from Abba (USA) - 2018-09-11
: "Looking for German Pen-Pals!"

Guten Tag! I am Abba from the USA and I am looking for a class in a German-speaking country to exchange letters with! I am in charge of the German Club at a High School in Virginia, and would love to find someone to talk to! Please leave your email in the comments if you think that you would be interested in starting a correspondence! Danke!

123538 -
modify delete 125619 - Reply from Steffen (Germany) - 2019-04-29

Dear Olga,

in case you are still interested in finding pen pals for your students: I teach English in years 6-11 (ages 11-18), and I am regularly looking for pen pals for students of mine. Right now, I am hoping to find a partner group for my year-9-students to get to know one another as part of a classroom project.

I'd be delighted to hear from you.

Best regards,

Steffen

123538 -
modify delete 124318 - Reply from Olga (Germany) - 2018-10-18

Hey Abba,
I´m teacher of English in Germany and got a group of English learners aged 13 - 15 who´d love to correspond. Please let me know if ou´re still looking for pen pals!

Best wishes,
Olga

123538 -
modify delete 123689 - Reply from Soléna (France) - 2018-09-18

Hello, I'm Solena and I'm 13 years old. I am a girl who lives in France.I seek people with whom to exchange our cultures our way of knowing to live through letters or objects. I am looking for an entire class in a country with whom to correspond by letter. If you are interested or want more details send me an email. ;)

Forum about Teacher ads - (c) Etudiants du Monde / Students of the World
if any remark / question, please contact the webmaster:

https://StudentsOfTheWorld.info