Forum about Teacher ads
- Optional filter -
Text search :
Your school hasn't got its own website yet ? Click here to create one
It's easy, it's free! [advantages]  -  [help]

modify delete 124008 - from Rae (USA) - 2018-10-01
: "Fourth grade pen pals"

Hi, I teach a fourth grade class with 24 students. We are looking to connect with pen pals around the same age, from any where in the world. We would like to connect via snail mail and hopefully even Skype. English speaking only.

124008 -
modify delete 124743 - Reply from Fabienne (France) - 2018-11-16

Hello,

I am a primary school teacher in France in Bordeaux, the great state of wine !. I am looking for an english class that my class can correspond with as penpals. I have 28 students in my class and it would be good to be matched up with a class with a similar number of students for this to work, but some students could have more than one penpal if needed.

My students are between 10 and 12 years of age. We are learning english as an elective once a fortnight. My students have been developing basic english skills and it would be great for them to be able to communicate with english speakers who may want to develop their English skills.

I am thinking of having students handwrite a message, scanning them and then emailing them through to another teacher to be passed on to students.It would be great to send post cards, or letters about our culture, our country...

If this sounds like something that you would be interested in please get in touch.

Kind Regards,

Fabienne

124008 -
modify delete 124176 - Reply from Elena (Spain) - 2018-10-07

Hi!
We're a group of students from a school near Zaragoza, Spain. We're 20 students in grades 3 and 4 and we're really interested in having contact with you. We're open to any ideas. Regards

124008 -
modify delete 124142 - Reply from Rae (USA) - 2018-10-06

Hi Inga! Yes we would absolutely love that! My email is rcovey@wilson.k12.ok.us. Maybe it would be easier to communicate that way. If you want, email me and we can sort out the details and hopefully get started exchanging letters soon. My kids will be so excited!

124008 -
modify delete 124110 - Reply from Inga (Taiwan) - 2018-10-05

Hi Rae,

I'm an elementary school teacher in Taiwan and we have 5th graders who would love for a chance to practice writing in English and connecting with students from another country. Let me know if you are interested!

Forum about Teacher ads - (c) Etudiants du Monde / Students of the World
if any remark / question, please contact the webmaster:

https://StudentsOfTheWorld.info