Forum about Teacher ads
- Optional filter -
Text search :
Your school hasn't got its own website yet ? Click here to create one
It's easy, it's free! [advantages]  -  [help]

modify delete 12429 - from Grethe (Norway) - 2006-09-06
: "Penfriends in the middle of Norway??"

Hello! I`m an english-teacher in primary school. My students are interested in penfriends from the whole world. They want to write letters. Boys and girls, 10-12 years old. One of the boys has a wish - to get a spanish penfriend. He is 11. We look forward to many answers!

12429 -
modify delete 102769 - Reply from Lisa (USA) - 2015-01-21

Hi! We are a third grade class in the US. Most of our students are nine years old.
There are 21 children in this class. Are you interested?

From,
Ms. Newman's class

12429 -
modify delete 78184 - Reply from Lisa (USA) - 2013-11-19

Hi Grethe!
I am a home school teacher/mom to two wonderful children. We live in Edmond, Oklahoma (a suburb of Oklahoma City in central Oklahoma). Will (a boy) is age 9 and in the 3rd grade, and Peyton (girl) is age 7 and in 2nd grade. We have been studying about Europe in Geography and are currently concentrating on Norway. It would really be neat if we could correspond with real children from Norway! Let me know if you and your students would like to correspond with us! Look forward to hearing from you soon!

Sincerely,
Lisa, Will, and Peyton

12429 -
modify delete 41845 - Reply from Nieves (Spain) - 2011-10-17

Hi Grethe,
I teach English in a primary and secondary school in Ceuta, Spain.
I would love to start a pen pal project with my students (around 50)aged 10 to 11.
It would be very interesting beginning with snail mail. I find it very important for the students so as to know about other foreign cultures and improve english as well.
We want to start asap.
Thanks very much, Nieves

12429 -
modify delete 41844 - Reply from Nieves (Spain) - 2011-10-17

Hi Grethe,
I teach English in a primary and secondary school in Ceuta, Spain.
I would love to start a pen pal project with my students (around 50)aged 10 to 11.
It would be very interesting beginning with snail mail. I find it very important for the students so as to know about other foreign cultures and improve english as well.
We want to start asap.
Thanks very much, Sonia

12429 -
modify delete 41278 - Reply from Ana (Spain) - 2011-09-28

Hi, I also teach English in Ceuta, Spain. I would like to participate in your pen pal project. I have around 32 students aged 10-12 who want to start through snail mail.
Tell us how you would like to start.
Thanks very much for giving us this oportunity. The kids are really excited about it!

12429 -
modify delete 33673 - Reply from Davinia (Spain) - 2010-03-02

Good morning
We are a Primary Education academy in Ceuta, Spain and we would like to start a pen pal programme with your school. We have already started this project with other schools. We found your e-mail address through the web schools of the world.
Kindly, let us know if your school is interested in participating in this program.

Our pupils are in primary education, (6 to 11) and they are willing to start at any time.
We especially need 16 students of 1st grade (7 years old) and 16 of 2nd grade (8 years)
We look forward to hearing from you soon.

Thanks very much.

R. Balani

12429 -
modify delete 31478 - Reply from Zachary (Canada) - 2009-09-16

Hi, my sun name is Zachary, he will be happy to have a "Norvegien Penfriend", now is class is associate to your Country! He is going to a International School.

He is speaking French and English, and beginning to writ more in English, witch is second language. He like Ski, Hokey, drying...

Hope to have a "Penfriend" for him!
Bon soir!
Mme Nickner

12429 -
modify delete 30936 - Reply from Katarzyna (Poland) - 2009-08-15

Hello. I teach English in Poland (secondary school, age: 16-20). I'm looking forward to getting in touch with a school especially from Norway. The school where I work is The Polish-Norwegian Friendship School in Ostrzeszów, a little town in Poland (http://www.zs2.ostrzeszow.pl Our website isn't translated yet, but you can see the colours and flags of our countries). And it would be perfect if our school might find friends from your country. If you personally aren't able to help me directly, would you please help me in recommending a secondary school from your country?
I'd be absolutely grateful.
Katarzyna

12429 -
modify delete 28204 - Reply from Margarita (Lithuania) - 2008-12-11

I am a teacher of english at a secondary school. The youngest group of my students aged 10-11 have written letters about themselves as a class.They wish them to become 'real' letters as soon as possible.The children would be really pleased to find pupils in any country of the world to communicate with them. Though we would prefer writing and receiving letters by regular post - just for the sake of this little fascination - e-mails are also kindly accepted.

12429 -
modify delete 26526 - Reply from Magdalena (Poland) - 2008-09-03

Hello! I'm an English teacher at Primary School in Poland. I teach children ages 7 to 11. I'm looking for pen pals for my 10-11 group. We would love to find out more about your country and we are willing to start now. Please write to me if you are interested. Thank you for your interest

12429 -
modify delete 24663 - Reply from Zaballos (Spain) - 2008-04-18

I'm really interested in your project. I teach ages 10-12 and it's the first time we're looking for a thing such this. We're a school from Guadalajara (center of Spain). I hope your answer with a possitive response... It would be perfect! Thank you for your interest.

12429 -
modify delete 24657 - Reply from matty (USA) - 2008-04-18

Hi, I'm Matty. I'm 10, and i am very interested in writing to your students. i have never had a penpal in norway before, and i don't know anything about Norway. i Would really like to write to one of your students.
\ Email me back if interested,
matty

12429 -
modify delete 22065 - Reply from Majka (Poland) - 2007-11-09

Hello!!! My name is Majka. I am 15 years old. I am looking for friends about 15-18 years old.

12429 -
modify delete 21939 - Reply from fabio alonti (USA) - 2007-11-01

get back to me via e mail,we have alot to talk about

12429 -
modify delete 21452 - Reply from Karen (USA) - 2007-10-04

Hi, my name is Karen and I teach 6 grade (10-11 years old) at an elementary school. I have hispanic, caucasian, asian students. We would like to e-mail pals from norway of the same age group. i would love to set this up with another teacher from around the world!

12429 -
modify delete 17925 - Reply from funda (Turkey) - 2007-03-09

I am Funda, teacher of Ertugrulgazi Primary-Secondary School in Bilecik-Turkey.Our school is for pupils ranged from 1th grade to 8th grade.(Age 7 -14 )
We would like to participate in Comenius School Project ( a part of Socrates Programme),and we're looking for a partner school that wishes to cooperate with us to enhance the quality and reinforce the European dimension of school education, in particular by encouraging transnational cooperation between schools, contributing to the improved professional development of staff directly involved in the school education sector, and promoting the learning of languages and intercultural awareness.

12429 -
modify delete 17593 - Reply from dan (Burkina Faso) - 2007-02-24

j am 12 years old.j am interesting.j lives in Burkina Faso

12429 -
modify delete 15058 - Reply from gwenaelle (France) - 2006-10-27

Dear Grethe,

I'm French and I teach English to 10-15 year-old children. I would like to find penfriends for my 28 pupils aged 10 to 11 years old. We could write 'normal letters', send photos,we could also write e-mails and send you a power point presentation of our school and region (Britanny, in the West of France).
If you're interested, can you get in touch? We could arrange everything. Or if you know other teachers who would be interested... I particularly like Norway (I've been there four times) and I think it'd be great if my students could learn more about your beautiful country!
Hadde bra!
Gwen

12429 -
modify delete 13779 - Reply from Charla (Canada) - 2006-09-23

I teach 12 students in a grade 3/4 split class. I would love for them to exchange letters through the regular postal service to children in a different part of the world. If you are interested, please email me at the address above. Thanks!

Forum about Teacher ads - (c) Etudiants du Monde / Students of the World
if any remark / question, please contact the webmaster:

https://StudentsOfTheWorld.info