Forum about Teacher ads
- Optional filter -
Text search :
Your school hasn't got its own website yet ? Click here to create one
It's easy, it's free! [advantages]  -  [help]

modify delete 124293 - from Kristina (Canada) - 2018-10-17
: "Looking for PenPals from around the world!"

We are a fun class of students ages 8 and 9 from Vancouver Island, British Columbia in Canada. We are starting a unit on cultures around the world and would love to connect with other students from classrooms to learn about their culture, holidays, sports, and everything else.

We are looking to connect via email and/or video chat with students who have a basic English skills as our students only know English.

Thank you so much and we can't wait to connect with you and your class :)

124293 -
modify delete 125572 - Reply from Natalia (Ukraine) - 2019-04-08

Hi!
my name`s Natalie and i`m an English teacher from ukraine.
i teach various age groups and i`m particularly interested in young learners because they are very curious and fun!
that `d be great if our students could get to know each other better- i`m sure they`ve never heard of ukraine before. There is a lot we can tell them. we could communicate via mail or video calls. What do you think?

sincerely,
Nat

124293 -
modify delete 125559 - Reply from Ana Argia (Spain) - 2019-04-04

Hello, I am a primary English Teacher in a little village near Bilbao City in the north of Spain.I think that it would be very motivating for my pupils to get in touch with pupils from other Countries in order to improve their writing Skills.They are 8-9 10 years old.

124293 -
modify delete 124412 - Reply from Kristina (Canada) - 2018-10-23

Hi Emmanuelle! That is wonderful news! You can email me at kristina.laven@gsuite.viu.ca and we can start to get this set up :)

Kristina

124293 -
modify delete 124411 - Reply from Emmanuelle (France) - 2018-10-23

Hi,
I just saw your message. I am the principal of my school since like 10 years and we are working on Canada this year. I and my pupils would be glad to exchange letters or emails with your class. My pupils are really motivated and are just waiting for that project to be accomplished! As a teacher, I had the opportunity to make it work last year so that we had pen pals in Ottawa. That was amazing and I hope you'll be interested in this.
Hope we keep in touch,
Bye
Emmanuelle

Forum about Teacher ads - (c) Etudiants du Monde / Students of the World
if any remark / question, please contact the webmaster:

https://StudentsOfTheWorld.info