Forum about Teacher ads
- Optional filter -
Text search :
Your school hasn't got its own website yet ? Click here to create one
It's easy, it's free! [advantages]  -  [help]

modify delete 124596 - from Mina (Great Britain) - 2018-11-05
: "More penapls needed"

Hi again to all of you,
We have found some penpals and we are happy for that but my students keep asking me if I could find them more penpals from Great Britain, Germany, Spain,Belgium, Norway or even far away countries like Taiwan or Korea.
I run a language center in Athens, Greece. If you are interested, please send me a message so that we can arrange the details.
Thank you in advance,
Mina

124596 -
modify delete 125519 - Reply from Kaylyn (USA) - 2019-03-26

Hi there,

My 9 year old daughter would love to have a pen pal! We live in California.

124596 -
modify delete 125336 - Reply from Zoya (China) - 2019-02-15

Hi MIna!
I have a student here in China who would absolutely love to have a pen pal! We are looking to connect her to someone from a different culture to get her excited about writing and expressing herself through writing! Please let me know if you would have someone you think would enjoy having a pen pal! My student's name is Kelly, she is 12 years old, loves science and reading and is just a wonderful person! I would be happy to connect her with someone, so please let me know if you have anyone in mind! Thanks!

124596 -
modify delete 124810 - Reply from Seray Kok (Turkey) - 2018-11-26

Hello,

Our school is one of ISTEK schools in Istanbul Turkey. We are looking for penpals as well. Please contact if you are interested.
seray.kok@istek.k12.tr

PYP Coordinator

124596 -
modify delete 124639 - Reply from A.D.G. (Spain) - 2018-11-07

Hi there Mina237!

I'm a Spanish ESL teacher with pupils aged 13 (7) and 14 (10).
Another workmate said today she would join the idea with i dunno how many pupils.

We work at a secondary school in Castilla-La Mancha.
They need to review everything from the most basic notions.
I thought it'd be great if they had a real partner to whom to address their compositions.

Please write to me at this e-mail address 6mtmhwruee3bppeawtarqz3d2q9ax8@gmail.com

so I can redirect you to my personal e-mail.

With kind regards,
A.

Forum about Teacher ads - (c) Etudiants du Monde / Students of the World
if any remark / question, please contact the webmaster:

https://StudentsOfTheWorld.info