Forum about Teacher ads
- Optional filter -
Text search :
Your school hasn't got its own website yet ? Click here to create one
It's easy, it's free! [advantages]  -  [help]

modify delete 124836 - from Teresa (Spain) - 2018-11-27
: "Catalan high school looking for an exchange in English"

We are a Catalan high school looking for an exchange for our English students of 1st Batxillerat (16-17). We would like to do the exchange with students from another European country. We are from a village near Barcelona and we can offer you many interesting things to do and very beautiful places to visit. If you want to make new friends and practise and improve your English, please contact us.

124836 -
modify delete 125134 - Reply from Suzanne (USA) - 2019-01-11

Hello - If you would consider an exchange in New England, I have many schools seeking exchange with SPanish school. I work for Carousel Student Tours and would love the opportunity to work with your school.
Thank you for considering this. I would be happy to send you the names of other schools who already work with us.
Sue

124836 -
modify delete 124936 - Reply from Teresa (Spain) - 2018-12-09

Hello Katka,
First of all thanks for your answer. As I said in my ad, we would like to try to do an exchange but I can ask my collegues who have students of the age of yours if they would be interested in exchanging e-mails.
Sorry for the delay of my answer but I thought I would receive the answers in my e-mail and, it seems, it does not work like this.
In case someone is interested I will tell you as soon as possible.

Best wishes,

Teresa

124836 -
modify delete 124862 - Reply from Katarina (Slovakia) - 2018-11-28

Hi,

I am very interested in exchanging letters with your students.

My students are 14-15 and they love Spain and Spanish:)))

If you are interested I would be very happy:)))

Best wishes

Katka

Forum about Teacher ads - (c) Etudiants du Monde / Students of the World
if any remark / question, please contact the webmaster:

https://StudentsOfTheWorld.info