Forum about Teacher ads
- Optional filter -
Text search :
Your school hasn't got its own website yet ? Click here to create one
It's easy, it's free! [advantages]  -  [help]

modify delete 124874 - from Karissa (USA) - 2018-11-30
: "NYS students seeking pen pals"

Hello. I have 24 students around the ages 8-10 looking for pen pals from around the world. We are a small city school located in Western NY. We could pair with one class, from one location, or a variety of students from many schools. Please send emails if you are interested.

124874 -
modify delete 125237 - Reply from school in Uganda (Uganda) - 2019-01-28

I have students in a primary school in Uganda and willing to collaborate with your class.
may you email me for details.
Email me on princehi2040@gmail.com

124874 -
modify delete 125206 - Reply from Egor (Belarus) - 2019-01-23

Hello. I'm a teacher of English from Belarus, Minsk. I teach 5 kids at the age of 7-10 years. They are eager to find some friends from abroad to talk with. My students have been learning English for half a year - 3 years. We could talk about our cultures, countries and anything you wish)
My email is bylin.egor@mail.ru
Or you can write here bylin.egorka@gmail.com
Waiting for your reply!
From Egor

124874 -
modify delete 125015 - Reply from andrew (Senegal) - 2018-12-18

hello pretty woman , i was searching for a woman of my heart. i fall in love with your profile and and your picture .i can tell of what i have seen ,you are truely a very beautiful woman . if you are intrested i would br very happy to become your one and only . my email is andrewomosili@yahoo.com

124874 -
modify delete 124901 - Reply from Semion (Uganda) - 2018-12-06

lt is nice to meet you here. l am Semion a primary school director called Maanyi parents primary school.

l love getting friends schools we can pair our students to share experinces and cultures mostly in the field of teaching and learning.my email is semionsenyange@gmail.com

Looking forward to hearing from you.
Best regards,
Semion

124874 -
modify delete 124881 - Reply from Cassandre (France) - 2018-12-02

Good morning,

I'm a teacher in France and I have a class with 24 students from 9 to 10 years old. They start learn English and They are looking for people to talk with. Let me know if you are interested.

Bye

Forum about Teacher ads - (c) Etudiants du Monde / Students of the World
if any remark / question, please contact the webmaster:

https://StudentsOfTheWorld.info