Forum about Teacher ads
- Optional filter -
Text search :
Your school hasn't got its own website yet ? Click here to create one
It's easy, it's free! [advantages]  -  [help]

modify delete 125030 - from Lars (Netherlands) - 2018-12-20
: "FRENCH Correspondent for my pupils"

Hello!

My name is Lars from the Netherlands, 23, and I am a French teacher in middle school. The level is very basic: they just started French and don’t know much of it.
However, they are very interested in learning more about it and I would love for them to send (simple and basic) letters to students of the same age (12/13) in France. Then it would be amazing to get responses as well!

I have no idea how to get to anyone who would be willing to set up this « project » with me (beginning 2019) ;but I figured I could give it a try via this website.

If you are, or know anyone/anything who could help me with this, I’d be the happiest guy on the planet! :)

Joyeux Noël & Bonne Année !
Merry Christmas!

Lars

125030 -
modify delete 131438 - Reply from Patricia (Belgium) - 2023-12-12

Hallo, il ben lerares Nederlands en Engels in het secundair in Belgïe ( atheneum in Chënée). en ik zoek e-maatjes voor mijn leerlingen tussen 11 en 14 jaar. Onze moedertaal is Frans. Het zou leuk voor hen zijn te kunnen chatten, texten of mailen met leerlingen van hun leeftijd. Hebt u zin ervoor om onze respectieve studenten in contact te brengen en met ons in het Nederlands te mailen ? Ik wacht ongeduldig op uw antwoord. Patricia (e-mail adres patricia_baye@hotmail.com)

125030 -
modify delete 127647 - Reply from Capucine (France) - 2020-02-29

Hello Marylin,
1st year student at the IUT of Bordeaux, I am looking for a one-month internship in Nederlands (in English) in any school (or any company-society) that could welcome me.
Thank you for your answer and your help (adress-Amsterdam too).
Possibility of establishing a link or a partnership with a college in the South West-France to develop a European exchange project.
Capucine PHILIPPE

125030 -
modify delete 126351 - Reply from Richard (France) - 2019-09-04

Hi,

I went in holiday in Netherland and I want to build a project with a teacher in this country. I teach physics in college (12 13 14 years old) close to Orléans in France.

Richard.

125030 -
modify delete 125845 - Reply from Severine (France) - 2019-07-03

Hi.
I know your message dates back a long time, but I'm trying!!! It's a case of emergency, as the school year is almost over!! I actually had 2 partners with whom we had planned to do an exchange, but the boss of one of them has just cancelled the whole thing!!
I am an English teacher in the Vosges (mountainous area in the East) in France (15 to 18 year-old students) & I would like to find a colleague in a Dutch school who would be interested in an exchange programme with us, for our students to speak English/French together.
We already have one, which happens every 2 years (2018-9 & then 2020-1…) so I’d like to create a new one every 2 years too (the next one would be next year then, 2019-20).
The project is not the first one, so we’re used to that kind of thing. There wouldn’t be that much work I guess.
I was lucky enough to find a colleague in Apeldoorn but we do have many more students that would need to participate. (I don’t know yet how many exactly). SO I thought it might be a good idea of somebody not too far from there could have a go at it too!

What we usually do (one whole week) is: (to be talked over together)
- we make “pairs” according to the kids’ interests…
- some kind of play/sport afternoon for the kids to know each other better
- a few outings (the area, a city, the mountains here, a fun activity, a museum or …)
- a common project for the kids to create sthg together at school
- a few lessons at school for them to discover how school works in the other country
- a week-end at the families’ place

Each school pays for:
- The trip to & from the other school for their own students
- All the outings & bus fares IN their own country for the whole group.
It is usually rather similar.
This year, it cost around 150 € for our kids (the families pay for their kid & the school pays for the teachers)
France is unfortunately very good at red tape, so I have to prepare the whole file quite early, say in September, when we know how many kids participate. They are “Secondes” (15 years old), so they arrive at our school in September, we can’t ask them before that)
We usually go abroad from March to May, it is easier for us. And we usually host our “partners” from end of January-February to May too.
Apeldoorn is approximately a 8-hour drive from Remiremont, our town.
If you’re interested, I’d be glad to answer your other questions if you have any.
Cheers
Severine

125030 -
modify delete 125639 - Reply from Faustine (France) - 2019-05-06

Hello,
I've just read your message and I don't know if you've already had any answers. I teach English in Brittany (North West of France) and I would love to have penpals for my pupils (they are between 10 and 14).
I'm looking forward to hearing from you.
Faustine

125030 -
modify delete 125152 - Reply from Barbara (France) - 2019-01-13

Dag Lars,
Ik ben Nederlandse en woon al vele jaren in Frankrijk (Bretagne) waar ik Duitse les geef op de middelbare school. Voor mijn leerlingen zou het heel erg leuk zijn om te schrijven met buitenlandse kinderen.
Mocht je interesse hebben laat t dan even weten.
Peut tere a tres bientôt,

Barbara

Forum about Teacher ads - (c) Etudiants du Monde / Students of the World
if any remark / question, please contact the webmaster:

https://StudentsOfTheWorld.info