Forum about Teacher ads
- Optional filter -
Text search :
Your school hasn't got its own website yet ? Click here to create one
It's easy, it's free! [advantages]  -  [help]

modify delete 125347 - from Irina (Canada) - 2019-02-18
: "Pen pals from Canada"

I teach grade 5/6 in British Columbia, Canada. The students are 10/11 years old. There are 25 students in the class. We would like to correspond with a class from another country to learn more about the cultures around the world.

125347 -
modify delete 127698 - Reply from Kerrie (Guadeloupe) - 2020-03-18

Hi, I am an English teacher for 12 6ème students in Guadeloupe. We're looking for penpals to practice our English and also to learn more about different cultures.

Do let me know if you're keen!

Kerrie

125347 -
modify delete 125817 - Reply from claire (France) - 2019-06-28

Hello !
i'm a teacher in france looking for english speaking penpals. I will  have 28 students aged 10-11 in 2019-2020. We live near Grenoble, in the french Alps.
I\'ve already had penpal from USA the past 5 years, it was really awesome !
If you're interested in having this project with my class, it would be great !

i usually send a package every 2 months, one letter for each student, written in english and with the french translation, so that your students can learn french !
the first sent is about students themselves, they introduce their families (they stick pictures on the letters) and we usually send little gifts from france for every american pupil.
the second sent is a christmas card, with pictures too.
the third one is a presentation of our town, the buildings and different spaces, the major etc...

thanks for your answer if you are interested !
bye !
Claire

125347 -
modify delete 125571 - Reply from Natalia (Ukraine) - 2019-04-08

Hi!
my name`s Natalie and i`m an English teacher from ukraine.
i teach various age groups and i`m particularly interested in young learners because they are very curious and fun!
that `d be great if our students could get to know each other better- i`m sure they`ve heard of ukraine a lot. There is sth we can tell them about our country. we could communicate via mail or video calls. What do you think?

sincerely,
Nat

125347 -
modify delete 125413 - Reply from Victoria (Argentina) - 2019-02-28

Hi! I'm an English teacher in primary school. We would like to start exchanging letters with students from other countries. They are mainly 10 yo. Let me know if you're interested so we can organize some interesting activities. Victoria

125347 -
modify delete 125383 - Reply from Hasna (Morocco) - 2019-02-25

Hi Irina. I am an English teacher at a primary school in Morocco. I’m looking for pen pals for my 43 students. They are around 10-11.email me at candide.cm1@gmail.com If you're interested.

125347 -
modify delete 125349 - Reply from Myriam (France) - 2019-02-20

Hello Irina. I am an English teacher in Alsace, France. I have a groupe of year 7 who have been learning English for a year and a half and who would love to have penpals from an English speaking country. Contact me if you are interested : mpister@orange.fr

Forum about Teacher ads - (c) Etudiants du Monde / Students of the World
if any remark / question, please contact the webmaster:

https://StudentsOfTheWorld.info