Forum about Teacher ads
- Optional filter -
Text search :
Your school hasn't got its own website yet ? Click here to create one
It's easy, it's free! [advantages]  -  [help]

modify delete 125348 - from Rob (USA) - 2019-02-19
: "Looking for pen pal partnership with my 3rd grade class"

I teach a class of 15 English speaking students from the US. They are ages 8 and 9. We are looking to partner with another class to learn about different cultures. I would prefer to have students write the letters, then scan them over email. Please let me know if you are interested. Thanks!

125348 -
modify delete 125507 - Reply from Sandra (Italy) - 2019-03-19

Hi,we would be happy to join the project. We are a bilingual primary school in Italy.

125348 -
modify delete 125374 - Reply from MAWUSE (Ghana) - 2019-02-23

HELLO. MY NAME IS MAWUSE FROM GHANA. I AM AN ENGLISH TEACHER AND I WOULD LIKE STUDENTS IN MY CLASS TO TAKE YOUR STUDENTS AS FRIENDS

125348 -
modify delete 125352 - Reply from Hasna (Morocco) - 2019-02-20

Hello. I have 43 students they are ages 10-11 looking for penpals from around the world. They can work in groups, scan their letters and send them over email. If you are interested, please contact me on this email address: candide.cm1@gmail.com

125348 -
modify delete 125350 - Reply from Myriam (France) - 2019-02-20

Hello Rob, I am an English teacher in the North East of France. I have a group of year 6 students who started learning English last September. They are between 11 and 12 years old and there are 28 of them so maybe I could make groups and have 2 of my students write together to one of yours ? Scanning the letters and sending them by email would be OK for us. Contact me if you are interested. mpister@orange.fr

Forum about Teacher ads - (c) Etudiants du Monde / Students of the World
if any remark / question, please contact the webmaster:

https://StudentsOfTheWorld.info