Forum about Teacher ads
- Optional filter -
Text search :
Your school hasn't got its own website yet ? Click here to create one
It's easy, it's free! [advantages]  -  [help]

modify delete 125753 - from Kristi (USA) - 2019-06-17
: "Penpals for 2019-2020"

Hi, I am Kristi. I teach 4th grade in the United States. I am looking for penpals for my students for the 2019-2020 school year. We are looking for English speaking penpals between 8-11 years old to write letters to monthly. We start school in August. Thanks!

125753 -
modify delete 126914 - Reply from Raffaella Martina (Italy) - 2019-11-05

Hello, I'm an English teacher at a language school in Italy.I would like my students to be able to participate in the pen-pal project to better develop their language skill,make new friends and get closer to different cultures.Their age ranges from 8 to 12 years, both females and males. Thanks
Martina

125753 -
modify delete 125814 - Reply from claire (France) - 2019-06-28

Hello !
i'm a teacher in france looking for english speaking penpals. I will  have 28 students aged 10-11 in 2019-2020. We live near Grenoble, in the french Alps.
I\'ve already had penpal from USA the past 5 years, it was really awesome !
If you're interested in having this project with my class, it would be great !

i usually send a package every 2 months, one letter for each student, written in english and with the french translation, so that your students can learn french !
the first sent is about students themselves, they introduce their families (they stick pictures on the letters) and we usually send little gifts from france for every american pupil.
the second sent is a christmas card, with pictures too.
the third one is a presentation of our town, the buildings and different spaces, the major etc...

thanks for your answer if you are interested !
bye !
Claire

125753 -
modify delete 125811 - Reply from Chloé (France) - 2019-06-27

Hi kristi
I could be interested for my class of 8-9 years old students.
Exchange by mail and post.
We live in France
Tell me if you are interested we will speak about it.Chloe

Forum about Teacher ads - (c) Etudiants du Monde / Students of the World
if any remark / question, please contact the webmaster:

https://StudentsOfTheWorld.info