Forum about Teacher ads
- Optional filter -
Text search :
Your school hasn't got its own website yet ? Click here to create one
It's easy, it's free! [advantages]  -  [help]

modify delete 125754 - from Ania (Poland) - 2019-06-17
: "Looking for penpals from around the world"

Hello! My name is Ania and I am looking for penfriends for my 22 pupils aged 14. They are creative, intelligent, nice and friendly. We have some experience in international projects.
The students would exchange the letters, small gifts, postcards, we could have video-chat and why not have an exchange.
Enjoy your summer holidays, Ania ♥

125754 -
modify delete 126321 - Reply from Cynthia (USA) - 2019-09-03

Hello! My name is Cynthia and I am a rising senior at Langley High School in the United States of America. I am also the coordinator of the pen pal club at our school, which is a partner organization with our National English Honor Society (NEHS). As part of the NEHS initiative, we wanted our members to be able to interact with the world in a way that promoted both the English language and global relationships. To do this, we are reaching out to high schools around the world. Previously, we have had English teachers at foreign high schools assign their students pen pals at Langley and incorporate it into their curriculum. We have also written to clubs and organizations that operate similarly to us and we have had successful pen pal contacts with them. This is a great opportunity for students who seek to learn more about our world.

Our students have been looking for an opportunity to interact with international students so this would be a great experience for them as well as your students! We would love to tell your students more about life in the American school system!

If you are interested in being a part of this global program or know of any other programs that might be willing to participate, please email me back as soon as possible.

Thank you so much,

Cynthia

Forum about Teacher ads - (c) Etudiants du Monde / Students of the World
if any remark / question, please contact the webmaster:

https://StudentsOfTheWorld.info