Forum about Teacher ads
- Optional filter -
Text search :
Your school hasn't got its own website yet ? Click here to create one
It's easy, it's free! [advantages]  -  [help]

modify delete 125761 - from Shea (USA) - 2019-06-18
: "USA Private School Seeking Pen Pals!"

Hi there! My name is Shea. I am a teacher at a private school in Maryland looking for pen pals for our students for the 2019-2020 school year! They are between the ages of 12 and 17. We would love to talk to anyone from any region other than the USA and Canada! Thanks!

125761 -
modify delete 126785 - Reply from Suzanne (USA) - 2019-10-21

Hello - I came across your email on the Students of the World site. I am writing to ask if you would be interested in having a French exchange group visit your school for a homestay program.

I have a group from the north of France, with 36 students + 3 teachers who have requested to visit the USA from April 05th to 11th. 2020.

I would very much like the opportunity to share with you how this program would work at your school. I work as an exchange coordinator, arranging everything from host families, to transportation, to admissions and guides.

Do you think this would be of interest to you for your school?

Thank you for your time.

Sue Boswell
www.carousel-tours.com
978-835-0133

125761 -
modify delete 126706 - Reply from Julie (France) - 2019-10-11

Hi! :)

I'm Julie, a 31 years-old teacher in France and I teach English to students from 15 to 18 in Rennes, Brittany. I'm looking for French teachers in English-speaking countries who would be willing to start something with me =) The idea would be to motivate our students to communicate and to exchange via letters, skype or emails, in English and in French ;) I'm looking for someone dynamic to undertake different projects with me and my students. At the end, a school trip would be so great! =)
Feel free to contact me :)
Julie

125761 -
modify delete 126426 - Reply from nojin (Korea) - 2019-09-09

Hi, we are students of Global High School in Seoul. We're looking for someone to talk about one of the latest trends, retro-Newtro phenomenon! Retro refers to a phenomenon in which the past is back in fashion, and newtro refers to a phenomenon which combines the past with the present to create a new trend. We would like to share the retro-newtro phenomenon of each other's country. If you're interested, please contact me!

125761 -
modify delete 126337 - Reply from Assumpta (Spain) - 2019-09-04

Hi Shea,

I teach English and French at a private school too. It is in Valencia, on the east coast of Spain. My two classes of English this year are aged 15-16 and 16-17. Where are you from exactly? It would be highly enriching and motivating for my kids to write to native speakers of English so if you are still interested in finding someone, contact me at ameseguer@laencarnacion.es.

Thank you!

125761 -
modify delete 125855 - Reply from Sylvie (France) - 2019-07-03

Hello, I'm an English teacher in a private school in the North of France and we're looking for pen pals for year 2019/2020.
They are 13 ,14 or 15 years old
thank you

125761 -
modify delete 125848 - Reply from Francisco (Mozambique) - 2019-07-03

Hello! My name is Francisco from Mozambique. I have a class of 30 grade six students and I would like to find a class for them to correspond for language and culture exchange. Anyone interested can contact.

125761 -
modify delete 125828 - Reply from Dimitri (France) - 2019-06-30

Hi,

I am the English private tutor of two young women, aged of 9 and 12.

They are passionate about english and exchanging letters with other students their age would be wonderful for them.

I look forward to reading you.

Dimitri

125761 -
modify delete 125783 - Reply from Irina (Russia) - 2019-06-23

Hello Shea!!!
I'm an English teacher in lyceum in Saratov.If you are interested in learning more about Russia, the culture and traditions of our country, then we are ready to share information while doing joint projects and presentations. There are 10-12 curious and active guys in my group (13-14 y.o.)
Please contact me so we can arrange an interesting and useful cultural experience!

Irina

125761 -
modify delete 125772 - Reply from Delphine (France) - 2019-06-22

Hi,
I am Delphine and I teach English in a school 45 min away from downtown Paris. I would love to hear more from you and your pupils. I am trying to set up an email exchange for the 2019-2020 school year.

Looking forward to hearing from you

Delphine

125761 -
modify delete 125771 - Reply from catherine (France) - 2019-06-21

Hi Shea
My name is Catherine.I teach English at a junior high school in the suburb of Bordeaux ( south-west of France, famous wine region).
I'm very interested in your penpal project. I will be teaching a class of 24 highly motivated 7 graders next September (we're off for our summer vacation very soon). They are 13 year old, 7 boys + 16 girls.
I will be traveling to the US in August ( mainly in new England), I could get in touch with you then or on whatsapp.
Hope to hear from you soon ;-)
Catherine

Forum about Teacher ads - (c) Etudiants du Monde / Students of the World
if any remark / question, please contact the webmaster:

https://StudentsOfTheWorld.info