Forum about Teacher ads
- Optional filter -
Text search :
Your school hasn't got its own website yet ? Click here to create one
It's easy, it's free! [advantages]  -  [help]

modify delete 125823 - from Mariam (USA) - 2019-06-28
: "Seeking Penpals for my 3rd-5th students in France /francophone country"

Hello everyone,
I am Mariam, from Minnesota- USA. I am a teacher of ELLs at North Metro Flex Academy, a public elementary charter school in North Saint Paul. Last year I was seeking an elementary school to correspond with my 3rd and 4th grade students, but this year I am moving up to 5th grade; that is, am looking for 3rd and 5th graders from France or a francophone country to correspond with my 3rd - 5th grade students once we get back to school in September.
If there's anyone interested in this add, please reach out to me using one of my contact platforms either by direct email or reply to this message, right here.
My students and I look forward to a great communication and sharing of interests with other schools/students in the months to come.
Peace~

125823 -
modify delete 126011 - Reply from Isabelle (France) - 2019-08-01

Hi !
I'm Isabelle, from the South of France, on the riviera. I'm the teacher of 10-11 years old pupils, and I'm looking for english speaking pen-friends for them. They-ve been learning some english for one or several years, and it would be great if they could use their knowledge to correspond with a real english speaking person who could become a friend!
If you haven't found a french school yet, we are ready for the adventure!

125823 -
modify delete 125915 - Reply from Chloe (France) - 2019-07-11

Hello.i am a french teacher.
One of my collegue at school who's got a class of 9-10 years old students is looking for a class to exchange in english from september next year.if you are interested tell me on the forum.

125823 -
modify delete 125851 - Reply from Chloe (France) - 2019-07-03

We live in France next to the sea in Brittany " at the west".
If you are interested contact me 😉
Chloe

125823 -
modify delete 125850 - Reply from Chloé (France) - 2019-07-03

Hi i'm interested to make exchange with your pupils.I don't really know the age when you say " the grade".My pupils wil be about 7-8 years old and i'm looking for penfriends to exchange by mail or post during the year.

125823 -
modify delete 125831 - Reply from Emmanuelle (France) - 2019-06-30

Bonjour,
je serais intéressée par un échange de nos classes respectives afin de discuter de nos modes de vie et cultures.
En septembre 2019, j'enseignerai à une classe de CM1 (9/10 ans). Ils débutent l'apprentissage de l'anglais. Nos échangent pourraient donc être dans cette langue.
Hi,
I'm a teacher in a primary school in France. In september 2019, I'll have a class of 9-10 years old children. They are beginners in english. We will be happy to share informations about us, our country, our school...

Forum about Teacher ads - (c) Etudiants du Monde / Students of the World
if any remark / question, please contact the webmaster:

https://StudentsOfTheWorld.info