Forum about Teacher ads
- Optional filter -
Text search :
Your school hasn't got its own website yet ? Click here to create one
It's easy, it's free! [advantages]  -  [help]

modify delete 125827 - from Marie (USA) - 2019-06-29
: "3rd graders in Hollywood seek pen pals!"

24 students in sunny Hollywood, California seek pen pals in another country. We are in 3rd grade and would like students to correspond with via snail mail (pencil & paper) throughout the year. We can share information on culture, hobbies, interests, and more!

125827 -
modify delete 125916 - Reply from Chloé (France) - 2019-07-11

Hi.i am a french teacher.one of my collegue at school is looking for penfriends for her pupils about 9/10 years old.to exchange in english during the year.if you are interested tell me.

125827 -
modify delete 125895 - Reply from Kelig (France) - 2019-07-10

Hi, I teach 3rd grade as well in Paris, France, and would love for my pupils to correspond with your class! We would love to share with you about our class, our beloved city and country, hobbies and many other informations! We study american culture during the english class, so it would be so nice to correspond with american kids.

125827 -
modify delete 125830 - Reply from Emmanuelle (France) - 2019-06-30

Bonjour,
je serais intéressée par un échange de nos classes respectives afin de discuter de nos modes de vie et cultures.
En septembre 2019, j'enseignerai à une classe de CM1 (9/10 ans). Ils débutent l'apprentissage de l'anglais. Nos échangent pourraient donc être dans cette langue.
Hi,
I'm a teacher in a primary school in France. In september 2019, I'll have a class of 9-10 years old children. They are beginners in english. We will be happy to share informations about us, our country, our school...

Forum about Teacher ads - (c) Etudiants du Monde / Students of the World
if any remark / question, please contact the webmaster:

https://StudentsOfTheWorld.info