- Optional filter -
Text search :
Your school hasn't got its own website yet ? Click here to create one
It's easy, it's free! [advantages]  -  [help]

modify delete 125951 - from Nathalie (Sweden) - 2019-07-19
: "Looking for American penpals"

Hey,
My name is Nathalie.
I´m a headteacher in English and I teach students age 11/15 year old. I also teach social studies to 11/12 year old, and I would like to arrenge pen pals from the United States to my students. Please contact me if you are interested!
Sincerely,
Nathlaie

125951 -
modify delete 130757 - Reply from GERALDINE (France) - 2023-03-05

Dear Nathalie,
My 18 year old daughter is studying in Montreal and wants to do an end of year project in Sweden on the Swedish educational model for children aged 6 to 15 and is looking for teachers to interview, during the second half of April. Would you be available to be interviewed or any of your fellow teachers?
Thank you in advance for your feedback.

125951 -
modify delete 128146 - Reply from James (USA) - 2020-08-20

Hi,My name is James and I am teaching 12 and 13 year olds in English language and world geography. I would be happy to have an exchange with your class. We can do either snail mail or some platform. Our school is in South Carolina in the United States.

125951 -
modify delete 127502 - Reply from Michelle (USA) - 2020-01-28

Hello, I am a fifth grade teacher with a student who is teaching himself Swedish. His family life is a little chaotic but he is a wonderful child who is very bright. He loves history and current events and the game Roblox. I would love for him to have a penpal that he can practice his Swedish with while helping another student with their English. Please let me know if this is something that might work. He is 11.
I teach at Chinook Elementary School in Vancouver Washington.
Thank-you for your time~
~Michelle Stoller

125951 -
modify delete 126800 - Reply from Stephanie (USA) - 2019-10-23

Hello. I am a director of an after school program looking to make a connection for pen pals for my youth. I currently have a group of 8 children ages 5-10. I would love to hear from you if you think we could connect our groups!! Thank you

125951 -
modify delete 126515 - Reply from Carrie (USA) - 2019-09-17

Dear Nathalie,
I’m a 4th grade teacher in Kansas at Sacred Heart Catholic Elementary School. My class is very excited to be pen pals with students in Sweden. When I was completing my teaching degree I spent a semester in Vaxjo, Sweden and my kids have heard me speak very fondly of Sweden. We are hoping for a match if you are still interested. We’d like to send some small gifts in the envelopes with our letters, as well as pictures and perhaps some treats during the holidays. We’re working on writing skills and social studies and would love to meet you and your class! Please let me know.
Carrie

125951 -
modify delete 126182 - Reply from Liz (USA) - 2019-08-24

Hello! I teach 21, 9 and 10 year-olds in Colorado. Are you still looking for American penpals? We would be interested in communicating with your students.

Forum about Teacher ads - (c) Etudiants du Monde / Students of the World
if any remark / question, please contact the webmaster:

https://StudentsOfTheWorld.info