Forum about Teacher ads
- Optional filter -
Text search :
Your school hasn't got its own website yet ? Click here to create one
It's easy, it's free! [advantages]  -  [help]

modify delete 126181 - from Liz (USA) - 2019-08-24
: "Colorado classroom looking for foreign, English speaking/writing pen pals"

Hello!

My name is Liz and I teach 4th and 5th grade in Denver Colorado. I am looking for an English speaking/writing classroom who would like to be pen pals with my 9 and 10 year old students for the school year (August 2019 through May 2020).

I'd love to hear from you and begin correspondence. I'm interested in having students communicate both electronically, as well as through written letters in the post mail.

Thank you! Liz

126181 -
modify delete 127594 - Reply from Lynn (Italy) - 2020-02-17

Hi
I would love to get my students in touch with yours.
I teach in a private language school in Italy and we have about 110 kids aged 4-18.
What is the age of you students.
Please let me know as soon
Kindest regards
Lynn

126181 -
modify delete 127002 - Reply from Ana (Spain) - 2019-11-15

Hello! my name is Ana and I am a primary English teacher.My pupils are 10-11 years old and they would be very pleased to share with you videos, pictures and letters.
If it is OK for you pleased send me an email to this direction pencilandcase@gmail.com.
Best,
Ana

126181 -
modify delete 126812 - Reply from chrystelle (France) - 2019-10-27

hello
are you always interested by pen pals?
bye

126181 -
modify delete 126183 - Reply from Caroline (France) - 2019-08-24

Hi Liz! I teach 4th and 5th grades too in the north of France. I've got 25 pupils. My students have been learning English for 3 years and I would like to find pen pals for them to communicate in this language.
I would very much like our classes to correspond to exchange on our lifestyles (food, calendar holidays, presentation of families, schools in USA and in France, places of residence, etc.) even mail and letters. We start on September 02 (We can introduc our schools for example…)
Here is my email adress: lineou07@gmail.com
I hope very soon! Thank you
Caroline

Forum about Teacher ads - (c) Etudiants du Monde / Students of the World
if any remark / question, please contact the webmaster:

https://StudentsOfTheWorld.info