Forum about Teacher ads
- Optional filter -
Text search :
Your school hasn't got its own website yet ? Click here to create one
It's easy, it's free! [advantages]  -  [help]

modify delete 126334 - from Erin (USA) - 2019-09-04
: "Looking for penpals"

I teach 6th Grade English in Pennsylvania in the United States. I am looking to partner with another school to provide penpals for my students. I have 94 students and my teaching partner has 85. We would like to do this project together with another school; domestic or international. We would like to begin with digital email and eventually send some handwritten snail mail letters. Please let me know if you are interested.

126334 -
modify delete 127599 - Reply from Lynn (Italy) - 2020-02-17

Hi I am an English teacher of a private language school in Italy in Latina, just 60 km south of Rome. I'm trying to start a penpals exchange program. We have 110 students in our school aged 4-18. We are absolutely interested in finding epals for the teenagers.
Please let me know if we can start a project together or just exchange letters or postcards. Whatever would be ok for us. Thanks in advance. Hope to hear from you soon. Regards Lynn

126334 -
modify delete 127368 - Reply from Isabelle (France) - 2019-12-22

hello,
my name is Isabelle. I teach English in elementary and secondary school. We are desperately trying to find penfriends. We have created a blog where my kids present themselves on padlet.com . The name of the school is Saint antoine. Every year I organise a trip to Ireland, around Galway and we'd love to chat with real english speaking students. II hope you get this message and will be interested in our project.
My regards,
Isabelle

126334 -
modify delete 126827 - Reply from oberti (France) - 2019-10-28

hello
are you always interested by penpals?
bye

126334 -
modify delete 126796 - Reply from Susana (Spain) - 2019-10-23

Dear Erin,

we are a language school near Barcelona, Spain, and are seeking other schools to match our students so that they can exchange not only language but also culture, learn from each other others and even teach them some Spanish if they like!
We have done penpals every course and have a sound project we can share with you. The experience has always been really exciting and motivating for our students. We would be happy to do this project with you this year, and we can even use Skype (they love it).
I look forward to hearing from you.

126334 -
modify delete 126456 - Reply from Alicia (France) - 2019-09-11

Hello Vanessa, my name is Alicia, I am a fifth grade teacher from Paris region in France.
I and also my co-teacher are searching for a group of students from an english speaking country. I have 23 students and my co-teacher has 23 students too. Our students are 10-11 years old.
We will be really interested and excited to set up a correspondence with you !

126334 -
modify delete 126396 - Reply from Eric (Philippines) - 2019-09-08

Hi Vanessa,
I am a Filipino teacher currently teaching in Thailand. I am a 5th grade homeroom teacher and I also handling Grade 6. I involved my students in pen palling to appreciate and enjoy the old school way of looking for friends internationally.
Please reply me in case you're interested your kids to have friends from Thailand.

Eric

126334 -
modify delete 126364 - Reply from Ludmila (Ukraine) - 2019-09-05

Hi, Erin!
I am a teacher of English from Ukraine. My colleague and me have 20 students of Grade 6. We'd like to have a country study project with you. Let me know if you are interested.
Best wishes -
Ludmyla

Forum about Teacher ads - (c) Etudiants du Monde / Students of the World
if any remark / question, please contact the webmaster:

https://StudentsOfTheWorld.info