Forum about Teacher ads
- Optional filter -
Text search :
Your school hasn't got its own website yet ? Click here to create one
It's easy, it's free! [advantages]  -  [help]

modify delete 126431 - from Anna (Italy) - 2019-09-09
: "Looking for pen pals from primary school"

Hi, everybody! I'm an English teacher from a Language private school in the South of Italy, looking for some pen pals from English-speaking primary schools for our students. We would like to stimulate their interest in approaching and studying English as a second Language.
We are going to start a new year with our courses. So, if yor are interested, please contact us.
I'm Looking forward to hearing from you, best regards, Anna

126431 -
modify delete 131294 - Reply from Cathy (France) - 2023-10-05

Hello, we are five french teachers from Calais and we are given the opportunity, with the ERASMUS program, to go and observe school classes abroad. So we are looking for european teachers using english with their classes in a primary school. It would consist only in watching pedagogical pratices for a week (from 20 till 24 mai 2024). We can also make a correspondance with your classrooms in english before our coming. Best regards, Cathy NIQUET Primary school teacher Ecole Oran Calais

126431 -
modify delete 127019 - Reply from Angela (USA) - 2019-11-20

Ciao Anna
Sono un insegnante d'italiano in una scuola privata elementare a New York. Sono molto interessata trovare gli studenti con cui i miei studenti possono scrivere. Penso che sara un bel modo di insegnare a scrivere in Italiano. Farmi sapere se hai dei studenti nella seconda or terza elementare con cui i miei studenti possono comunicare.
Spero di sentirti presto
Angela

126431 -
modify delete 126655 - Reply from Dianne (Japan) - 2019-10-03

Hello Anna.

I live in about an hour away from Tokyo, Japan and I teach English at home to a few grade 5 students and I am interested to start a snail mail exchange with children from all different countries. This will be my first mail exchange program so I hope we can work something out.

Kind regards, Dianne

126431 -
modify delete 126567 - Reply from Michèle (France) - 2019-09-21

Hello Ana,
I'm a teacher from Sint-Maarten (the French island in the Caribbean).
With my students ( 8years old) we are looking for some pen pals from Italy to exchange in Italian and French.
Do you maybe no a teacher in you school who will be interested?

Thanks you for your answer

Michèle

126431 -
modify delete 126523 - Reply from Kim (USA) - 2019-09-18

Hi Anna!

I just wanted to make sure you were still interested in pen pal wroting with us. Please let me know by Friday as I have another class interested. Thank you!

126431 -
modify delete 126459 - Reply from Kim (USA) - 2019-09-12

YES! That is wonderful! Please email me when you are ready! We can share our students’ names and match them all up! :)

—Kim (my work email is smithk@hamiltonschools.org)

126431 -
modify delete 126452 - Reply from Anna (Italy) - 2019-09-11

Hi Kim,
we are enthusiastic in receiving your response to our message. We are very interested in finding new pen pal friends for our students aged 6-10. Tomorrow we are going to meet our class for the first time after the summer Holiday and we are going to inform our students about the developments of the pen pal project and immediately afterwards we will be able to hear from each other and decide how to proceed. What do you think about it?
See you soon, Anna

126431 -
modify delete 126449 - Reply from Kim (USA) - 2019-09-10

Hi Anna,

I would love to learn more about your class! I teach 22 students aged 8-9 and we are looking to pen pal with a class from overseas. Let me know if you are interested!

—Kim (kim_goerlach@yahoo.com)

Forum about Teacher ads - (c) Etudiants du Monde / Students of the World
if any remark / question, please contact the webmaster:

https://StudentsOfTheWorld.info