Forum about Teacher ads
- Optional filter -
Text search :
Your school hasn't got its own website yet ? Click here to create one
It's easy, it's free! [advantages]  -  [help]

modify delete 126572 - from shin (Korea) - 2019-09-22
: "looking for a class to join our student's project."

HI we have 4 students from south korea age between 17~18. They are planning a project related to children rights. To explain it briefly, in this project, students will find examples of violations of children's human rights that exist around us. After searching it, they will seek various and creative solutions to the problem of child human rights violations to change society and improve the problem of vagueness in the present 'Convention on the Rights of the Child' by presenting a practical direction for development. If possible, we are planning to write a proposal to UNICEF based on the result of the research.

We prefer high school students! also we prefer using english during the exchange.

126572 -
modify delete 128800 - Reply from Sakhi (Canada) - 2021-02-26

Hi, my name is Sakhi and I am 14 years old. Your project seems very interesting and I am very ambitious on this topic too. If you’d allow I’d love to help you out on this project. Please contact me if you’re interested.

Hope to hear from you soon,

Sakhi

126572 -
modify delete 126625 - Reply from Sarah (France) - 2019-09-28

Hi, I read your project and I find it very ambitious. I will, with your agreement, participate in your project. contact me if you agree to me doing this correspondence

Forum about Teacher ads - (c) Etudiants du Monde / Students of the World
if any remark / question, please contact the webmaster:

https://StudentsOfTheWorld.info