Forum about Teacher ads
- Optional filter -
Text search :
Your school hasn't got its own website yet ? Click here to create one
It's easy, it's free! [advantages]  -  [help]

modify delete 126579 - from Isabel (Spain) - 2019-09-22
: "Exchange of two classes via letter and maybe skype"

Dear teachers from around the world:
we are looking for penfriends for our students. We have 2 classes of 23 pupils this year who would be interested in exchanging letters with students of similar age in English/Spanish.

We would like an English speaking country as our Primary school is bilingual and our teachers and students are highly motivated and involved in Comenius programmes, Etwinning and English projects.

The school is CEIP Peñascal- Bilingual School in Segovia, a city near the capital in Madrid, SPAIN.
I hope to hear from you.
Thanks in advance

Isabel

126579 -
modify delete 127772 - Reply from Reanne (Great Britain) - 2020-05-04

Hi, I currently teacher Year 3 to 6 in a primary school and I am interested going forward next year in setting a penpal scheme up at my school. However first looking at doing this with year 5 or 6 to see how it goes. I am new to delivering Spanish here but thought this would be a lovely idea for the children share their work and practice writing letters. Especially when we look at greetings, introductions, my town, festivals and culture.
We usually have 30-32 per class, I am sure some of our children could double up. Let me know if interested and we can see how we can go forward with this.

126579 -
modify delete 127430 - Reply from Elizabeth (USA) - 2020-01-12

Oops I said that I have one class of 24, I actually have two classes of 24 students interested! But if they have to share a penpal that is okay too!
Elizabeth

126579 -
modify delete 127429 - Reply from Elizabeth (USA) - 2020-01-12

Hi! I have 24 English speaking 2nd graders. We are a Spanish Immersion school which means that many of our students can also read/write in Spanish. We are looking for pen pals that can write mostly in English. My students really want to learn about life in Spain and they are also excited to teach students about their life here in the USA. Thank you and I look forward to hearing from you!
Elizabeth
Lindley Elementary
Fort Wayne, Indiana

126579 -
modify delete 127268 - Reply from Martha (USA) - 2019-11-22

Hello. I am primary teacher, teaching Spanish. I would love my American students to get practice writing Spanish!

126579 -
modify delete 127000 - Reply from Cassie (USA) - 2019-11-15

Hi,
I have 12-14 year old students who are interested in exchanging letters. Let me know if you are interested -- cchasen@sandi.net

126579 -
modify delete 126660 - Reply from Jacquelyn Gravely (USA) - 2019-10-03

What age group are your students? My students are 7 and 8 years old- second graders.

Forum about Teacher ads - (c) Etudiants du Monde / Students of the World
if any remark / question, please contact the webmaster:

https://StudentsOfTheWorld.info