Forum about Teacher ads - Primary school
- Optional filter -
Text search :
Your school hasn't got its own website yet ? Click here to create one
It's easy, it's free! [advantages]  -  [help]

modify delete 126850 - from Katrina (Taiwan) - 2019-10-29
Primary school : "Looking for pen pals (age10-12)"

Hello!
My name is Katrina and I am a primary school English teacher in Taiwan. I teach children between the ages of 10-12 and I would love for them to have international penpals so that they can practice their writing skills in English. The amount of pupils in our project is 31.
We are interested in all countries and cultures, so if you are a teacher and looking for penpals for your pupils as well, feel free to reach out:) It would be lovely to get in touch before Christmas, if possible.
Thank you

126850 -
modify delete 127011 - Reply from Deborah (USA) - 2019-11-18

Hi Katrina,
My name is Deborah from the United States. I teach a before and after school program and we are looking to reach out to other countries for pen pals. We would love to partner if you are interested.

126850 -
modify delete 126917 - Reply from Jessica (USA) - 2019-11-05

Hi Katrina!

I have a group of 18 10-12 year olds that are interested in writing to a pen pal from another country. Please let me know if you are interested

126850 -
modify delete 126856 - Reply from Catherine (France) - 2019-10-29

Hello Katrina,
I'm a French primary school teacher and my pupils learn English.
I've got 29 pupils, aged 8/9 years old.
I would be interested in making ane exchange with you, in English, about our cultures.
WOuld you be interested in the exchange?
Please let me know.
Catherine

126850 -
modify delete 126852 - Reply from Cara (United Arab Emirates) - 2019-10-29

Hi Katrina

My kiddos looking for penpals are mostly age 9-10, but it would be great if we could connect a couple of them that are around 10 years old. I am teaching in the UAE. Please let me know!

free ads: Remedial courses, Childminding jobs...

Forum about Teacher ads - Primary school - (c) Etudiants du Monde / Students of the World
if any remark / question, please contact the webmaster:

www.StudentsOfTheWorld.info