Forum about Teacher ads - Primary school
- Optional filter -
Text search :
Your school hasn't got its own website yet ? Click here to create one
It's easy, it's free! [advantages]  -  [help]

modify delete 126851 - from Cara (United Arab Emirates) - 2019-10-29
Primary school : "Looking for pen pals"

Greetings from the desert!

I have just started a pen pals club with the third and fourth graders in my school, and the students are so excited to do this that I have gathered a far larger club than I originally thought! We are looking for penpals from all around the world to learn from and grow friendships with. There are around 30 4th grade girls, 15 4th grade boys, 30 3rd grade girls and 10 3rd grade boys. Please note that correspondence would be via e-mail, although I would encourage the students to still write the letters by hand and then scan them.

Please let me know if you are interested in collaborating on this exciting project!

126851 -
modify delete 126987 - Reply from ΜΙΝΑ (Greece) - 2019-11-14

Hi,
My name is Mina and I run a private language center in Athens, Greece. I have a lot of students who would love to exchange letters with kids from your country. We would like to have the chance to write many letters during the school year. If you are interested, send me a mail or a message so we can arrange the details.

126851 -
modify delete 126898 - Reply from Cara (United Arab Emirates) - 2019-11-03

Hi Yannety!

Yes, I am still interested. I will send you an e-mail now :)

126851 -
modify delete 126891 - Reply from Yannety (Guadeloupe) - 2019-11-02

Hi!! My name is Yannety. I'm A teacher in an elementary school in Guadeloupe. It's a french island in the Caribbean. I've got 3rd graded pupils this year aged from 7 To 8. They are 33 boys and girls. There is another class with the same effective. Wé are very interested in your project.

free ads: Remedial courses, Childminding jobs...

Forum about Teacher ads - Primary school - (c) Etudiants du Monde / Students of the World
if any remark / question, please contact the webmaster:

www.StudentsOfTheWorld.info