Forum about Teacher ads
- Optional filter -
Text search :
Your school hasn't got its own website yet ? Click here to create one
It's easy, it's free! [advantages]  -  [help]

modify delete 126980 - from Alberto (Spain) - 2019-11-13
: "Language School from Spain"

Hi!

I'm Alberto and I'm an English teacher in Spain. I'd like to start a penpal project with schools from all over the world. My students are between 12-15 years old. We'd like to exchange postcards and cultural videos about our place. Let me know if you are interested! Greetings from Spain!

126980 -
modify delete 128794 - Reply from Darel (Algeria) - 2021-02-26

Hello! More recently, I was looking for pen pals too. We were looking for children from Spain! Our experience exceeded our expectations! Everything was great. The only nuance we encountered was the grammar test of our students! We had many essays as a result, and it was difficult for us to check them! But fortunately, we used the gradesfixer service to help write an essay for students. I think you may also encounter this. Therefore, I advise you to plan your work with grammar and writing well right away. After all, everything can fall into uncontrolled correspondence with no visible result for students.

126980 -
modify delete 128633 - Reply from Rachel (USA) - 2021-01-05

Would you like to join me for a pen pal exchange? Tengo 5 estudiantes con una variedad de intereses. Son estudiantes de español (segundo nivel) y quisieran ayudar a unos estudiantes de inglés que tienen 12-14 años. Pueden escribir en español y/o en inglés, y, si es posible, hacer mensajes de vídeo cortos. Please let me know if you are interested. Thank you so much!

126980 -
modify delete 128503 - Reply from Virginie (Great Britain) - 2020-11-17

Hi,

I am a Spanish teacher in England and I am looking for penpals for my 13-14 year-old students. We've got 3 groups of 33 students.

126980 -
modify delete 127501 - Reply from Jennifer (Ireland) - 2020-01-27

HI.
I am a secondary school teacher in Ireland. I would love to get my Spanish class writing letters to Spanish students and maybe doing a collaborative project. My students are from 12-16.

126980 -
modify delete 127423 - Reply from Ania (Poland) - 2020-01-11

Hola Alberto, my pupils are also 12-15 years old (I teach few classes in different grades), they are very nice, creative and excited to get to know their peers from other countries and exchange letters, postcards, wristbands, coins etc. with them. Hope to hear from you soon, greetings from Poland.

126980 -
modify delete 127322 - Reply from Vida (Lithuania) - 2019-12-08

Dear colleague,
I`m an English and French teacher in Lithuania. I`m interested in your project. Could you give more details about the activities? Thank you.

126980 -
modify delete 126999 - Reply from Cassie (USA) - 2019-11-15

Hi,
I teach 12-14 year old students in San Diego, USA. We are looking to exchange letters back and forth until June 2020. Let me know if you are interested -- cchasen@sandi.net

Forum about Teacher ads - (c) Etudiants du Monde / Students of the World
if any remark / question, please contact the webmaster:

https://StudentsOfTheWorld.info