Forum about Teacher ads
- Optional filter -
Text search :
Your school hasn't got its own website yet ? Click here to create one
It's easy, it's free! [advantages]  -  [help]

modify delete 127013 - from Claire (France) - 2019-11-18
: "Primary school: Looking for penpals to correspond with in English"

Hello !
I am a teacher in France with a class of 29 pupils aged 10-11 years old. We are looking for pen-friends to correspond with in English... letters or emails or even possibly a Skype call to say hello classroom-to-classroom would all be great!
If your pupils are learning French we could mix it up and have correspondence in both English and French if you prefer!
Please send a message if you are interested, I look forward to hearing from you :-)

127013 -
modify delete 127315 - Reply from Anzhela (Ukraine) - 2019-12-05

Hello. I'm an English teacher in Ukraine. I've got 27 students aged 10-11. I seek a group of children not even for pen-friend writing but also for Skype calls. We can also make some common lessons :).It would be great! Please send me a message if you are still interested in it. I look forward to hearing from you.

127013 -
modify delete 127280 - Reply from Lyanne (Taiwan) - 2019-11-25

Hello Teacher Claire,

I'm a subject teacher with 6 classes of grade 5 kids in Taipei, Taiwan. Last month, We just finished the programs of international culture of 5 European countries. I'm sure my students are very interested in knowing more about France and Europe through exchanging information with your students.

Looking forward to hearing from you!
Thank you!
Lyanne Yang

Forum about Teacher ads - (c) Etudiants du Monde / Students of the World
if any remark / question, please contact the webmaster:

https://StudentsOfTheWorld.info