Forum about Teacher ads
- Optional filter -
Text search :
Your school hasn't got its own website yet ? Click here to create one
It's easy, it's free! [advantages]  -  [help]

modify delete 127261 - from Lisa (USA) - 2019-11-20
: "English Speaking E-Pen Pals Wanted!"

Good morning,
I have 22 fourth grade students looking to embark on an E-Pals adventure. We would welcome students from anywhere in the world. We want to learn about new cultures and people. Our fourth graders are 9-10 years old.
Through Microsoft Office programs, we are learning emailing, typing, grammar, spelling, and punctuation.

127261 -
modify delete 130293 - Reply from agnes (France) - 2022-09-05

Hello , I'm an English teacher with pupils aged 12 to 14 ( 4 classes) in a very nice school in the centre of Paris. France We 'd like to have penpals from English foreigners. Let me know if you are interested. Agnès

127261 -
modify delete 127592 - Reply from Lynn (Italy) - 2020-02-17

Hi, everybody! I'm an English teacher from a Language private school in the South of Italy, looking for some pen pals from English-speaking schools for our students. We would like to stimulate their interest in approaching and studying English as a second Language.
We are going to start a new year with our courses. So, if yor are interested, please contact us.
I'm Looking forward to hearing from you, best regards, Lynn

127261 -
modify delete 127367 - Reply from Isabelle (France) - 2019-12-22

hello,
my name is Isabelle. I teach English in elementary and secondary school. We are desperately trying to find penfriends. We have created a blog where my kids present themselves on padlet.com . The name of the school is Saint antoine. Every year I organise a trip to Ireland, around Galway and we'd love to chat with real English speaking students. I hope you get this message and will be interested in our project.
My regards,
Isabelle

127261 -
modify delete 127308 - Reply from Gerta (Poland) - 2019-12-03

HELLO, I AM TEACHER IN LANGUAGE SCHOOL AND I WOULD LIKE TO DO LETTER EXCHANGE BUT REGULAR WAY. IF YOU ARE INTERESTED IN WRITING I HOPE TO HEAR FROM YOU. GERTA

Forum about Teacher ads - (c) Etudiants du Monde / Students of the World
if any remark / question, please contact the webmaster:

https://StudentsOfTheWorld.info