Forum about Teacher ads
- Optional filter -
Text search :
Your school hasn't got its own website yet ? Click here to create one
It's easy, it's free! [advantages]  -  [help]

modify delete 127302 - from Carol (Great Britain) - 2019-12-03
: "Spanish and French penpals for students of a secondary school in London"

Hello!

I am looking for a school exchange/partnership with France and Spain.
The secondary school is located in the borough of Greenwich in London.
We would like to begin after Christmas and prepare a presentation for the other schools periodically (on different topics) as a permanent project up to the end of the academic year.
If you are interested, please, get in touch as soon as possible!

Carol

127302 -
modify delete 131472 - Reply from Reme Vera (Spain) - 2024-01-16

My name is Reme and I am a Deputy Headteacher and English teacher at a Spanish High School located in Málaga (Andalucía, south of Spain), at 10 minutes walking distance from the beach. Our school has got about 900 students from 12 to 17 years old.
We are really interested in initiating an exchange of students with an Irish school for next course 24-25. The idea is to visit our schools and countries, learning more about our citizenship, natural environment and background, artistic and history heritage. We can already offer host families for 20 or 25 students(aged 14-15) , so the cost of the project would not be so expensive if we can exchange host families among students enjoying this project . In case you think about a different age profile we can discuss. They can improve their fluency in the second language. Advisory to start a penpal project during this course 23-24. We can offer a great and funny programme of activities here for your students.
We are experienced in eTwinning and Erasmus + projects. In fact, we are also interested in finding a partner school for a ready Erasmus + project based on environmental changes and emergencies.
If you are interested in any of these projects, please let me know as soon as possible.
Email Contact:mversan035@g.educaand.es

127302 -
modify delete 129903 - Reply from Sophie (France) - 2022-04-02

Hello ! I’m an English teacher, and our school is located inbetween Lyon and Grenoble in Southweastern France, close to the Alps mountains. I wish my 14 years old pupils could experience an exchange with yours. We could first start sending letters or emails, but we are also interested in organising a 1 or 2 weeks visit in each others countries next schoolyear. I’m looking foreward to reading you back. Enjoy your we Sophie Mathieu

127302 -
modify delete 128341 - Reply from amandine (France) - 2020-09-23

Hello,

My name is Amandine, I'm an English teacher in France ( Limoges) and I'm looking for a group of students ( with their teacher!!) who would be willing to start an email exchange to start with ( with the covid it's difficult to imagine anything else right now). We're working on stereotypes and we would like to discuss the image we, French people, have of English people with REAL English pupils.

Would you like to become our partners??

Thanks for your reply

Amandine

127302 -
modify delete 127643 - Reply from sophie valderrabano (France) - 2020-02-27

Hello !
I'm an English teacher in Paris and I'm looking for pen friends for my pupils aged 11 to 13 years old.
If you're interested let me know !
Speak soon,
sophie Valderrabano

127302 -
modify delete 127383 - Reply from Maria-Clara (France) - 2019-12-31

Hi!
I'm a teacher of English in a middle school in the outskirts of Paris. I'd love my 7th grade students (11 years old) to write to English-speaking students their age. Their level is elementary A1, they've just started studying English. but they can use the verb to be and talk about their daily lives... Would you like to talk more about it?
Best,
Maria-Clara

127302 -
modify delete 127350 - Reply from Maria (France) - 2019-12-13

Hello,
I am available

127302 -
modify delete 127339 - Reply from Gema (Spain) - 2019-12-11

GEMA SANCHEZ SANCHEZ < gema.sanchez5@murciaeduca.es>
17:38 (hace 1 minuto)
para office

Good afternoon,
my name is Gema Sánchez and I'm from Spain.
I'm currently working as an English teacher in Spain and I'm looking
for some English schools in order to create a project in which we all
learn from each other. As I was seeing on your webpage, your school
offers the opportunity to learn Spanish, as well as my pupils are
learning English since year 3. -even though their level is not very
high-.
I was thinking about creating a project in which our pupils get an
online friend, with who they can send emails every week in English and
Spanish so that they all learn both languages.
They are ten and eleven years old, friendly, motivated and outgoing,
with a high interest in learning from different cultures and improving
their English. They really want to live this experience, and I would
like to know if you would be interested in taking part.
Thank you for your attention,
I look forward to hearing from you soon.
Gema

127302 -
modify delete 127318 - Reply from Chris (France) - 2019-12-06

Hi,

Our school in Toulouse is interested in this sort of exchange (pupils aged 12-14).Plus we are not far from Spain.
Let me know if we can do something together !

All best,

Chris

127302 -
modify delete 127311 - Reply from Sander (Netherlands) - 2019-12-04

Hi Carol,

Might you be interested to connect with us? We do have Spanish and French class as well.

www.hageveld.nl

Forum about Teacher ads - (c) Etudiants du Monde / Students of the World
if any remark / question, please contact the webmaster:

https://StudentsOfTheWorld.info